"Mhm." He mumbled into your neck, sighing softly clinging onto you as you rubbed his tensed arms causing them to relax.

" I'm going into the gym." He said plainly gently pushing you away leaving you confused, but you brushed it off.

You put the pizzas into the oven to keep them warm for a while, you knew mason just needed space to get all off the frustration out of his body he was very riled and irritated, you where abit annoyed that he'd pushed you away earlier though he'd never done that before in the years off being with him he would never do that usually, you could tell something else had been involved judging by his mood.

It had been at least an hour, you'd just been sitting watching Netflix waiting for him to come out of the gym room your house has, you decided to go inside and check up on your boyfriend bracing yourself for whatever mood you was about to greet...

______

"Mase?!" You shouted in, no reply so you opened the door to see your very gorgeous sweaty boyfriend with his AirPods in his music blasting as loud as he could get it, you could hear it from where you where standing.

He looked so effortlessly hot, beads of sweat running of his head his muscles tensing you watched as his chest was rising and falling, his abs toned and wet with sweat he was doing hip thrusts with his weights you stood gawping at him, you couldn't believe he was real sometimes the things he made you feel was so euphoric and magical, watching him just made you adore him even more igniting a pit of fire in your lower stomach.

"MASE!?!" You shouted stepping threw the door, you walked over to him standing in front of him as he glanced up at you with no emotion your heart ached for him.

"Everything okay?" He asked motionless taking his AirPods out putting them into his case placing his weights down on the bench.

"Mhm , pizzas in the oven when you want it." You said smiling down at him running your hand threw his hair, moving the loose strands out of his face.

"How long have I been?" He asked forcing a smile.

"About an hour now babe." You returned as he sighed you leant down and kissed his head softly.

"Sorry baby." He replied grabbing hold of your waist gently pulling you down into his lap, immediately wrapping you in his embrace cuddling you tightly.

"I feel shit, I'm sorry for pushing you away." He said almost ashamed of himself as you sighed lift king his head up gently with your hands looking into his dark brown eyes...

"Heyyyyy, it's okay baby, you've had a hard one you just need to relax now okay?" You said softly as he listened nodding his head as he stared into your eyes getting lost

" thank you, I'm gonna go have a shower if that's okay we can eat later?" He said smiling softly as you nodded kissing his cheek.

"Okay, use some muscle relax gel yeah? We'll eat after bub." You returned as he hugged your body standing up lifting you with him, putting you on the floor gently as you watched him grab his things heading upstairs for a shower.

_______
It had been about 20 minutes, you heard the shower turn off and you wondered upstairs to check on him.