🩹💖Sick - Haechan X 127

Start from the beginning

"easy hyuckie, try to breathe honey." Taeil said feeling worried for the poor boy.

When the fit ended his face was red, his eyes wet and bloodshot.

Haechan groaned at the pain in his throat.

Taeyong returned with some pills, a bottle of cough syrup, and a bottle of water.

"here hyuckie, take these first." He handed hyuck the pills.

He shakily took them finding it difficult to swallow them.

"okay now the syrup." Taeyong said as he poured the thick red liquid into the small medicine cup.

Haechan winced at the thought of swallowing the terrible syrup.

"I know hyuckie, but it will make you feel better." Mark said noticing his face.

Taeyong handed hyuck the small cup and capped the syrup.

Taeil sat with the water uncapped ready to give it to haechan.

Haechan reluctantly raised the cup to his mouth and downed it like a shot grimacing at the taste.

As if the universe rejecting him, he immediately began coughing again before all the liquid could even get all the way down his throat.

He jolted forward the syrup and some of the water he drank coming out of his mouth as he lurched forward, more horrible coughs coming from him.

The three flinched at the sudden situation.

The violent motion and the feeling of cough syrup in his mouth caused him to gag and as if the situation wasn't bad enough he coughed and brought up a mouthful of sick onto the floor and on his shirt and blanket.

Taeyong was quickly in action grabbing haechan's trashcan by his desk and holding it in front of him just as haechan gagged again.

Mark winced at the sight but rubbed haechan's back as the poor boy puked.

"it's okay hyuckie...you're okay, we're right here." Taeil cooed softly pulling haechan's auburn locks back.

Just then there were two more figures at haechan's door, jaehyun and Yuta.

"hey what's going on- oh, nevermind." Jaehyun said as they saw the mess in the room.

Yuta rushed in to help followed by jaehyun.

"what can we do hyung?" jaehyun asked.

"um, can you start the shower for him please?"

Jaehyun nodded and rushed to the bathroom to turn on the shower.

Haechan rose his head out of the bin and whined in discomfort and pain.

"are you okay baby? Are you all finished?" yuta asked very softly placing his hand on his waist not caring about the mess in his lap.

He nodded weakly leaning his head against taeil. He had tears on his cheeks as his brain was flooded with pain, fatigue, and embarrassment.

Taeyong moved the bin back to the floor and began removing haechan's bedding so it could be washed.

He noticed haechan's tears and his heart ached.

"oh hyuckie, baby it's okay, don't cry honey." He cooed softly as he wiped haechan's cheeks with his sleeves.

"m'sorry..." he whined.

"baby It's okay, don't be sorry." Taeil said as he tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear.

"come here baby, let's get you cleaned up okay?" yuta said as he helped haechan stand.

Haechan wiped his face and calmed his feverish tears as he followed yuta.