Chapter 48

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 48:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 48:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"What's the matter with that person." The director of the program group suddenly saw a strange man in front of the camera and yelled at the staff. This little thing can't be done well.

"Director, he is the boss of Fucheng Beicheng." The staff trembling.

He wants to break in. No one dares to stop him.

The director hurried to stop, but it was a live broadcast, and someone already saw the existence of Fu Shishu.

"Oh my god, what did I see? Isn't that Fu Shishu? The big man on the front page of the financial newspaper."

"Does Fu Shishu really like Lu Yao's **** star?"

"OMG, the real person of Fu Shishu is too handsome."

"Confession Fu, President Fu I love you."

North city.

"Pan Yi, you said what I saw, our brother actually appeared on the reality show." Fang Xin took his mobile phone and fart over.

"What are you talking about." Pan Yi felt at the first time that his ears had auditory hallucinations, but Fu Shishu's guy was hidden. During this time, he stayed in the dark, and went to the game several times, but did not see his figure .

How could a person like him appear on a show, but it's not a show to show.

Pan Yi was going to watch it with a belief he never believed. When he saw the screenshot, his eyes almost glared out.

Fang Xin: "It's our brother's right, my eyes should have no flowers."

Pan Yi rubbed his eyes, his eyes fixed on Fu Shishu's face, his face shocked, "Yes, really."

He flipped the video forward, and it happened that Lu Yao used a large spoon to deliver food to his mouth, probably knowing why Fu Shishu was there.

"Brother, why are you there?" Fu Shishu shouldn't be sitting in the CEO's office at this time?

Pan Yi calmed down and calmed down, "I think he is crazy for someone."

Now the program is paused, and the frypot is already on the Internet. I'm seeing the key places. Why did I stop? I greeted the director's ancestors for the eighteenth generation.

The director is now afraid to go to the barrage on the Internet. He is afraid to watch a sudden myocardial infarction.

The director did not dare to look for Fu Shishu and directly pulled Lu Yao over, "Mr. Lu Yao, Fu is not always your invitation."

Lu Yao waved his hands and looked up at the sky, an expression I didn't know well with him, who he was, and I didn't know him.

The director wiped his sweat and thought how the big Buddha really came. Mr. Fu's temper was eccentric and weird, and few people could resist.

"Mr. Fu, are you here?" The director dragged the tail and didn't know what to say. "Are you looking for Teacher Lu Yao? Wait until today's show is over, you can meet alone."

"Who wants to meet him alone, I don't know him," Lu Yao was a little angry that Fu Shishu affected her work.

"Teacher Lu Yao, don't say that." The director was a bit anxious to see Lu Yao when he didn't want to understand Fu Shishu.