Chapter 27

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 27:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 27:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Qin Sheng's home is a small city near Beicheng. It is not far away. There is a direct bus that takes more than two hours. But in the evening, the bus can't drive, only private cars can pass by.

Qin Sheng ’s parents were surprised when they received the call. After all, his son would not return until the New Year, and today is not a holiday. Why did he return suddenly?

Although they were puzzled in their hearts, since their son was coming back, of course they were happy, and no matter what time it was now, hurry to the supermarket to buy things.

Standing at the door of his community, Qin Sheng was a bit dazed.

"It's all home, what a daze."

Qin Sheng stood at the door like a wooden pile, and Lu Yao poked his back.

Qin Sheng looked at the door and stayed for a few seconds. His hoarse voice overflowed from his throat. "It's home."

Lu Yao's original plan was to go to a nearby hotel to stay. If she couldn't find a suitable one, she could just spend a night in the car. She had a good rest and would go back from the highway tomorrow morning.

However, before she had finished, Qin Sheng's parents came downstairs.

They have been waiting at home and feel that time is running too slowly. Counting them, they have not seen their son for more than half a year, and they are excited.

They looked down from the window almost every few minutes and just saw a car parked underneath. The tall man who got out of the car looked like their son.

This time, I really saw Qin Sheng, and there was a tall and beautiful girl beside me.

Mother Qin was even more excited, looking at Landing Yao up and down.

She felt strange. Last time, she asked Qin Sheng to buy a ticket back. She asked someone to help him find a girl and wanted Qin Sheng to come back for a blind date, but Qin Sheng kept saying that he was busy and had no time to return.

Seeing the girl in front of her, she couldn't see that Qin Sheng had no time to come back for a blind date, but that she already had someone she liked.

She used to live in a small city and saw not many people. It was the first time she saw such a beautiful girl. No wonder Qin Shenghui liked it.

Qin mother smiled: "She is?"

Qin Sheng hurriedly hurriedly talked about, so Xian's mother said nonsense, "She is my good friend, Lu Yao, she has a car, so she sent me back."

Qin's mother doesn't care what Qin Sheng said, she is Qin Sheng's mother, you can see her son's eyes at a glance, and hope to stick to each other's body.

This is not what I like.

"Miss Lu, it's so late. Let's live in my house tonight." Qin's mother is happy to live with her future daughter-in-law.

"I'll find a hotel later." Lu Yao saw a lot of hotels on the way, and just found one.

"You are a girl, how can you live in a hotel alone, just live in the aunt's house, there is a room in the aunt's house, it is very convenient." Qin mother enthusiastically shook the hand of Landing Yao, this girl she likes more and more, simple The makeup, white down jacket, the skin is white and tender, the eyebrows are beautiful, pure and pleasant, but it is much better than many girls who are dressed like a goblin.