Chapter 9

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 9:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Is this really you? It's so **** pretty."

Gu Anan knew that Lu Yao had recently found a part-time job as a model. She heard that she was modeling for a Taobao shop. She was curious and wanted to see it.

Originally, she thought that Lu Yao was in the pure jade style. As a result, when she opened the page given by Lu Yao, she was completely **** and exquisite.

Red lips, small black dress, super-fine high heels, a super handsome male model squatting under her feet, dragging her high heels, Lu Yao's predominant attitude, like a domineering Queen Fan.

Lu Yao smiled and said modestly, "Credit to the makeup artist."

Before the shop took photos, Sister Lu first sent her photos, saying that they were taken well, and she had the courage to show Gu Anan.

Gu An'an clicked on the photo to save it, and he was envious, "It's good, you should be doing this job, the salary should be very high."

Lu Yao nodded, broke his finger, and said a rough figure.

Gu An'an jumped up from the bed and approached Lu Yao ambiguously, "You can't spend so much money." In Gu An'an's opinion, Lu Yao would live very well. The rich people socialize, and those sets of clothes are in the closet.

Lu Yao shook his head, "Where is not enough to spend, it is too little money."

"Are you going to buy clothes or jewelry? It's not enough for you to spend." Gu An'an didn't believe it.

"I want to buy a house." Lu Yao glanced at the newly updated deposit amount in the mobile banking software, and his eyes were firm.

"Buying a house? Are you the one?" Gu Anan sneered. "You are not a man."

Lu Yao glanced at her and retorted, "A woman can't buy a house?"

"It's not impossible." Gu An'an's voice was weaker. "You look so beautiful, and you are worried that you can't find a husband who has a house."

Lu Yao: "What about the husband who has a house, does the house have anything to do with me?"

Gu Anan: "Why doesn't it matter, don't you get married?"

Gu Anan knew at a glance that he had never considered marriage. Lu Yao, as a person coming over, kindly explained, "Do you really think that the other party's parents would be silly to add the woman's name to the real estate certificate."

Gu Anan patted his head and realized.

Although Gu Anan was too lazy to think about marriage, she didn't know how troublesome it was to get married, but she didn't watch too many brain tragedies about mother-in-law and wife on TV.

Mother-in-law added the name of the daughter-in-law to the real estate certificate, and the sun came out from the west.

She nodded and immediately changed her mind. After joining the camp, she had to work hard to buy a house of her own.

Lu Yao works as a graphic model in Sister Lu's company, but it's not only in this one. As soon as Lu Yao's photo came out, many people in the circle noticed Lu Yao, and successive people came to Lu Yao.

Lu Yaoxin took a job and took a shampoo advertisement. The brand was very small, and he couldn't hire a famous artist, so he found Lu Yao.

The shooting process was quite easy. Lu Yaotian grew up with flowing and supple long hair, which is in line with the advertisement of shooting shampoo.