Chapter 25

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 25:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 25:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao was standing on the stairs, neither above nor below, just standing in the middle.

How to get on with her, so decent.

Qi Min raised his eyes, and actually saw the woman upstairs came down, and his joy was broken. Last night, he saw Chen Yanxing brought a woman back, but the guy in Chen Yanxing was too stingy and took the man into the guest room The woman's body was covered with his coat, and she couldn't see her face at all.

When entering the room, no one is allowed except the doctor.

He saw with his own eyes today that the people brought back by Chen Yanxing are really amazing. A pair of dark black eyes are bright and translucent, gentle like the sea water, quiet and quiet, and the facial features are absolutely finely crafted There is no flaw at all.

No wonder, Chen Yanxing will treat her differently.

"Sister-in-law." Qi Min beckoned, and Chen Yanxing directly pressed a stack of newspapers on his head.

Qi Min held his head and screamed.

"Talk nonsense," Chen Yanxing held his shoulders with both hands, his breath calm.

Chen Yanxing's eyes fell on Lu Yao's body, a plain face, without bloodshot eyes. He remembered that when she went last night, she lay on the ground with her eyes closed, frightening and weak, completely incomparable to her filming in the daytime.

"Thank you." Lu Yao was a little embarrassed, and when he woke up, he lay down in his home.

"I don't want my play, there is no female number two." Chen Yanxing calmly said, after all, the show has come to an end, anyone who has a problem will be very troublesome.

"I'm gone now and I can go to the crew." Lu Yao remembered that she had a lot of dramas. She woke up and watched it was too early.

The assistants called several times to urge her. She couldn't say that she was at Chen Yanxing's house, so she lied that she was still in the hospital.

Chen Yanxing took the clothes washed by Aunt Cheng and put it on his body. He was gentle and handsome in a loose white cotton lining. He stared at Landing Yao for a moment.

"I'm okay." Lu Yao didn't want to drag down the progress of the whole group. Besides, her current fever has retreated, even if she has a stuffy nose, the problem is not too big.

Chen Yan walked close to Lu Yao, a tall figure covering her, and he had a faint smell of nicotine on his body.

"Don't try to be brave." Chen Yanxing believed in the doctor's judgment more than it seemed.

Chen Yanxing drove to the crew, leaving Lu Yao and Qi Min with big eyes.

Without Chen Yanxing in the middle, Lu Yao and Qi Min are really unfamiliar.

Qi Min was extremely embarrassed, holding out two words, "Hello."

An Qi dropped the pool once yesterday, and today she was a little uncomfortable. According to her previous personality, she certainly would not go to the crew. She would take this opportunity to rest for two days when she said anything, but she thought that she had soaked in water once. Comfortable, then Lu Yao dropped so many times, I still don't know what the weakness is like.