Chapter 35

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 35:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 35:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Qin Sheng's drama was killed, he booked the fastest plane ticket back to Beicheng and hurried back.

This drama was filmed for several months. Qin Sheng's drama is very important. He basically squats in the crew every day. Counting it, I haven't seen Lu Yao for a long time.

In one breath, he ran up to the top floor, opened the door, and saw Lu Yao staying in the living room to watch TV.

Qin Sheng filmed in the field and was always afraid of seeing the empty house when he came back. He heard Lu Yao say that the house had been renovated, and he was a little afraid that Lu Yao moved out of the rental house when he didn't know.

This is the only place where they are connected.

"Don't you say that genius comes back?" Lu Yao was a little surprised how Qin Sheng came back so quickly.

"I'll come back if I have a ticket." The original ticket was sold out today, but there was an extra first-class ticket. Even though the price was very expensive, Qin Sheng bought it without hesitation.

Just because he wanted to come back early to see Lu Yao.

Qin Shengfengchen came back with dark circles on his eye sockets and messy hair but did not affect his handsome appearance.

"You take a bath first, I'll give you a bowl of noodles." Lu Yao pushed Qin Sheng to the bathroom. He had just returned from the outside, and the cold that he had killed in the winter remained.

There is dry cut beef that Lu Yao bought before. Lu Yao made a bowl of beef noodles for Qin Sheng.

Qin Sheng rushed home all the way and his stomach was empty. This bowl of beef noodles was the most fragrant noodle he had eaten in recent months.

"You must be able to fire this time." Although Qin Sheng's performance has not yet started, the trailer has been released. The big production is worthy of not being produced, and it is not comparable to the film with small cost.

Any scene is as delicate and full as oil painting. The court show, red bricks and green tiles, gorgeous and exquisite costumes, just watching the trailer can predict that the show will be a big fire, not to mention winning the ratings, but it is definitely a good result of the top few.

Qin Sheng's performance is heavy, and he has a wonderful performance in the trailer. He plays an obsessed noble son, doing many things for the hostess, and finally watching the beloved woman marry the male host .

The human settings are perfect, the image is good, the acting is outstanding, but just broadcast a trailer, Qin Sheng went on a hot search, Weibo fans skyrocketed, it can be predicted that the TV series will officially start broadcasting, and Qin Sheng will inevitably become popular.

Qin Sheng took the last bite of soup, and he drew a tissue and wiped his mouth clean.

He looked at Yao Yao, embarrassed, "Don't be so sure, this thing is unclear." Although the agent also estimated that he would definitely get angry, he still felt dizzy until now.

He first entered this circle just to make money to buy a house and get married, but did not expect that he could really get mixed in this circle.

Lu Yao patted Qin Sheng's shoulder to encourage, "I believe in you."