For newcomers, it doesn't matter if you get angry, Lu Yao doesn't care.

Lu Yao's plays are heavy, and there are many lines to recite. When making hair for the stylist, Lu Yao quickly seized the time and skilled plots. The thick book was marked with various colored pens. Where is it like Fang Shengzhou is upside down? Erlang legs, the assistant told him to play on the side.

On the first day of shooting, when the shooting was over, the two people felt full of CP. As soon as the shooting was over, Fang Shengzhou's complexion cooled down and released Lu Yao's shoulder.

"Everyone has worked hard today, and I invite guests." Fang Shengzhou removed his makeup. As the most popular and highest paid person in the crew, he was happy to invite guests.

Fang Shengzhou is the youngest son of Fang's family, and his background is excellent. The people who bring the crew are high-end places. As soon as he enters the restaurant, he has someone to receive him.

"Fang Shao, please inside." The restaurant has reserved boxes for a long time, and a circle of people sat around the big table.

The director has the intention to let men and women cultivate a tacit understanding, and specifically let them sit together.

Lu Yao just asked me to eat, and I would eat well. The food was muted, and the close distance made Fang Shengzhou a little uncomfortable.

"Shengzhou, Lu Yao, it's up to you if this drama can be hot." The director is not very old and good at making youth films. He finally came across a good script. Naturally, he hopes that this drama can be a big fire.

He and Fang Shengzhou and Lu Yao touched a glass of wine.

Fang Shengzhou said polite words, rolled his eyes in his heart, and it would be strange to fire with an obscure heroine.

Lu Yao went to a toilet and came across Fang Shengzhou.

"Come out, talk for a while." Fang Shengzhou leaned half against the wall, with a cigarette in his hand, his eyebrows slightly picked up, three points joking, seven scattered, his knuckle hand pointed to the outside with a smile.

"Austria." Lu Yao followed.

The people in the film crew enjoyed eating and drinking, and two male and female protagonists outside the restaurant were blowing cold wind outside.

Fang Shengzhou drank a lot of wine, and his body was hot and did not feel how cold it was outside. He glanced at Lu Yao and told her to come out. Unexpectedly, she was pretty good and really came out.

"Say something soon." Lu Yao rubbed his hands outside, and all he exhaled was white steam.

Her face was impatient, her delicate white nose and her red lips, looking a little cute.

Fang Shengzhou suddenly pinched Lu Yao's arm and pressed it against the wall. The tiles on the roof were cold and biting. Lu Yao shivered and looked at Fang Shengzhou.

"Fang Shengzhou, look clearly, I'm not your little lover." Lu Yao can clearly smell the rich breath of alcohol on the other side. The first thing she thought of was whether Fang Shengzhou admitted to the wrong person. After all, alcohol would mess up your mind. .

"Little lover." Fang Shengzhou laughed, his tone rose, his drink was good, his brain was sober, he lowered his body, his body turned to Lu Yao, and his voice was deep and hoarse, "I heard that you are on the thigh of Jinzhu, so I made After this role, my worth is not low, do you want to change the gold. "

Fang Shengzhou is a **** with upright children. There are many women around her. She is not cruel, but occasionally plays.

After knowing that Lu Yao is the heroine of the new drama, Fang Shengzhou naturally wanted to touch the bottom of Lu Yao. Once he checked a person from an ordinary family, he was not from the science class, but the resources in his hands were good. The first drama is Female two, and later cooperated with the first-line actress Wang Yujiao in the circle, who will not be listed on the gold master who will believe.

Fang Shengzhou doesn't mind playing.

"You're sick of fucking." Lu Yao uttered a word, kicking his way towards Fang Shengzhou's life.

Seeing the woman who was used to rushing up, Suddenly his life hurt, Fang Shengzhou Tie Qing faced, pointing at Landing Yao, and said angrily, "Dare you kick me?"

Fang Shengzhou, who just pressed her and could block the wind, suddenly walked away. Lu Yao was frozen and his head shrank. "What's wrong with me kicking me? This is my legitimate defense. Besides, I have a decent position and I can't break the generation."

Without waiting for Fang Shengzhou to speak, Lu Yao left.

She did nothing wrong.

When returning to the table, the agent looked at Fang Shengzhou's complexion, "What's wrong, drink too much?"

Drink more of your sister.

Fang Shengzhou only felt the pain in that place. He looked at Landing Yao with a black face. Lu Yao calmed down and continued to eat food. From time to time, he and other people commented on where the food was delicious, and he was too lazy to give her a look.

"Or drink some boiling water." The agent poured a cup of hot water to Fang Shengzhou.

Fang Shengzhou squeezed the cup tightly, his hands were full of blue muscles, he drank in one breath, his body just felt hotter.

"Lu Yao, in private, you often communicate with Fang Shengzhou, first add a WeChat or something, after all, your acting couple, with good feelings, can only be natural when shooting." The director does not ask to play because of love, but also The two felt so much.

The director has filmed so many scenes, and naturally feels that Fang Shengzhou has a bad temper and disdains Lu Yao. When he filmed the scene, he stiffly read the lines, and there was no drama in his eyes. .

But it will be more and more sweet in the future, but it can't be like this.

But Fang Shengzhou is not easy to get along with, the director is not good to talk about, so he had to talk to Lu Yao first. After all, the relationship between the two people is better, which is also good for her.

Not only did it delay the progress of the filming, it was impossible to get the policy again, the play was about to be crushed.

Lu Yao returned to the hotel and sighed. She didn't want to deal with Fang Shengzhou, but the director said that she still had to do it.

Lu Yao asked Zhang Sisi to ask Fang Shengzhou's WeChat account.

Fang Shengzhou took a bath, wrapped in bath towels, and thought of being kicked by Lu Yao today, he was unhappy, but he couldn't always advertise it.

He wants face.

The kind of face-saving.

He bit his silver teeth straight and nested in the bed, wishing to greet Lu Yao's ancestors for the eighteenth generation.

But unexpectedly, the phone suddenly shook.

When Fang Shengzhou looked at it, someone actually added him, with two words Lu Yao on it.

Fang Shengzhou was happy and clicked on the mobile phone, thinking Lu Yao was wrong, his clothes were soft, or he wanted to get close to him.

Unexpectedly, Lu Yao typed a few words.

Fang Shengzhou, the director asked me to be your friend.

Fang Shengzhou scolded the sentence.

The author has something to say: Recently, Liang Tian was occupied in the house to build a house. I have to go to various departments to make complaints. There are relatively few updates. Please forgive me!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular TodayGlobal Reincarnation: Becoming A God With My Unlimited Revive (81.8k views today)Crossing to Konoha and Become Naruto (27.1k views today)I Got Stronger By Using Copper Coins Until I Am Invincible (22.6k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com