"Yaoyao, you girl is talking nonsense, Mom knows that she was wrong before, but Mom promises to treat you better than your brother." Lu Mu changed her face very quickly.

Now let Lu Yao go, it is stupid.

Lu Mu stepped forward to hold Lu Yao's hand, and Lu Yao avoided it without leaving a trace, leaving Lu Mu empty.

"I will go through the legal process, and don't bother me in the future," Lu Yao turned sideways, Fu Shishu followed, and Mother Lu wanted to keep up, but the bodyguards standing outside the door did not eat idle meals. can not go out.

"Is there anything you want to take away?" Fu Shishu saw Lu Yao coming out empty-handed.

Lu Yao went down the stairs and looked back with a wry smile, "Do you think there is anything else that I should commemorate?" In her narrow and cold place like the storage room, all the old second-hand goods that can't be old are left. .

She has money now, why should she take those things, she can buy new ones.

In his last life, Fu Shishu had never thought of what kind of person Lu Yao was. He investigated her family history and knew that she was not the daughter of the Lu family, but those were all words that stuck on performance.

Today, I saw that the Lu family completely regarded Lu Yao as a money-making tool, and did not treat her as a person at all. He suddenly understood why Lu Yao in the previous life ended up with that ending in the end.

In the previous life, Fu Shishu didn't tell Lu Yao the truth. He felt that Lu Yao suddenly knew about it. What then, compared to knowing that he was abandoned by his biological parents, maybe it would be no harm to live in this way.

Anyway, Lu Yao married him, Mrs. Fu, and he would not treat her wrongly.

But today, he discovered that Lu Yao's death really had a lot to do with her.

"I will solve the Lu family's affairs." Fu Shishu's voice was calm. Such a thing is not difficult for him. If the Lu family wants to go it alone, and wants to come to Lu Yao with a dead net, then the first thing to destroy is themselves.

"Thank you." Lu Yao said sincerely. Even if she was reborn, she could not solve it by her current strength, unless she quit the entertainment circle and traveled far away, but now she started her career and knew the taste of money, she did not want to go back to the past life.

Lu Yao sat on the side, her face staring at the scenery outside the window, her eyes stunned.

She seems to be a lot prettier than before, but she is also a lot thinner, her bones are covered with thin skin, and her face is big.

"I'm sorry," Fu Shishu's throat was astringent, and he would never get to know Lu Yao unless he was reborn.

Only after a thorough understanding, Fu Shishu knew that his previous indifference to Lu Yao and Lu Yao were not what he imagined.

Lu Yao didn't expect to be so expensive, but Fu Shishu, who is so ruthless in words, would actually say that I'm sorry. According to his previous personality, it was absolutely impossible.

"Then I will accept it." Lu Yao raised his lips and looked at the scenery outside. He felt that his mood was not so bad today.

Lu Yao nibbled melon seeds while watching Weibo. The plot aired last night. She slapped An Qiyan's women one by one. Now she is greeting more and more people that her mother is dead.

Lu Yao was not angry at all.

The birth mother, did she die? She did n’t know, the person who adopted the mother died well. It ’s just that the online comment is not a curse. How could it take effect?