She needs time to see it.

Lu Yao looked at the time, and it was almost night. When she came back, she bought a lot of fresh vegetables. It was rare to have time. She planned to cook for herself.

A person ’s meal does not need to be rich, and it is enough to eat herself. She plans to make edamame chicken and fried eggplant.

The materials were cleaned, and Lu Yao cut vegetables. I didn't know if I was bothered by today's affairs. When cutting vegetables, I accidentally cut my fingers.

Lu Yao groaned softly, quickly opened the faucet, squeezed away the dirty blood, flushed the wound, and the pain overflowed from the wound. Lu Yao could n’t help frowning. After dealing with the wound, she planned to find a band-aid, but found that the stock was out She drew a napkin and wrapped her fingers in her pocket, planning to buy a sticky note at a convenience store outside the community.

She put on a mask and hurried down the stairs with black sunglasses.

Unexpectedly, just after going downstairs, I saw a familiar figure standing downstairs.

The man stood in a light gray casual suit and stood long. He folded his hands, and the obscure lights fell softly on his body.

When Chen Yanxing returned home, he always felt uneasy. Qi Min sent the bracelet in a hurry. He stared at the box for a long time, feeling that his own behavior was a little hasty.

I'm used to being a director. Even if I haven't been in a relationship, I still have a good idea of ​​how to catch people's attention.

What he did was wrong, so he needed to correct it.

"How do you know that I live here." Few people know that she lives in this old community. Lu Yao originally wanted to move to a community with better security measures, but she wanted to wait for Qin Sheng to come back before moving.

"I asked your assistant." Chen Yanxing's face was a bit rigid.

"Austria." Lu Yao responded lowly.

She was a little afraid to watch Chen Yanxing. If she used to be, she regarded him as a director, a senior, and a friend, but now, she doesn't know how to see Chen Yanxing.

"Would you like to sit up for a while and drink a cup of tea," Lu Yao said politely, and did not want Chen Yanxing to go to her shabby rental house.

Chen Yanxing, who was always shrewd, didn't understand this time. He looked up at the building in front of him.

"Then I have a cup of tea."

Lu Yao was embarrassed, but it was not easy to refuse.

The lights in the corridor were dim, and the stairs were cold and wet.

The place where Lu Yao lives is again on the top floor, there is no elevator, climb up layer by layer, to the top floor, Lu Yao's knee is a bit sore.

At the door, Lu Yao was a little embarrassed, but everyone came to the door, she still took out the key.

Lu Yao asked Chen Yanxing to sit down in the living room. She went to the kitchen to boil hot water. After searching for half a day in the refrigerator, she couldn't find any tea. She had to take a cup of plain water.

"I forgot that the refrigerator has run out of tea." Lu Yao grinned reluctantly.

Holding a cup, Chen Yanxing just wanted to say it ’s okay. Anyway, he did n’t like it except for the special tea, but he saw the wound on Lu Yao ’s fingertips, a deep mouth, and opened the tender meat There was a trace of blood in it, and the fingers shrank slightly.