"Sister Lu Yao, this is your shoe for the next show." The staff brought in a pair of shiny high-heeled shoes.

Lu Yao styled the makeup artist, and the scene layout was also arranged.

Chen Dao paid attention to efficiency and thought about finishing the film in two months. Today, he had to finish the original content according to the plan.

Lu Yao put on high-heeled shoes and didn't walk to the set, he felt a pain in his feet. When he realized, the soles of the feet were bleeding.

Lu Yao took his foot out and looked at it. The soft and pink sole plate was actually pierced with a nail, and the red blood stains ran down.

"Who did it," Zhang Sisi was surprised. When she saw the nail, she intuitively felt that someone had hurt Lu Yao. Even if she was a little assistant, her artist was injured. Of course she had to protect her artist.

A group of people gathered around and saw that Lu Yao's foot soles were not hurt lightly, the nails were not big, but the lethality was very strong. The shoes are a pair of stiletto heels, and Lu Yao's center of gravity is on the shoes, and the poke is not light.

"Sister Lu Yao, I didn't make it." The staff who just sent shoes to Lu Yao's shoes looked pale, and everyone's eyes fell on her.

She is responsible for things, naturally the first thing she doubts is her.

"Something happened, I brought it to the police station to investigate, and I must give you a fair one." Mi Xue spoke sharply and exported to help Lu Yao speak.

Lu Yao looked at the young woman who was squatting on the ground and crying. Of course, she would not be so stupid that she did it.

She is just a scapegoat.

She was n’t quite sure who she was, but Angel ’s agent was so good that she spoke for her.

She immediately understood.

"This matter is not her. It should not be her." Lu Yao endured the pain in his feet and smiled lightly.

"Is this the matter?" Mi Xue, Anqi's agent, surprised and quickly added, "Don't be afraid, Lu Yao, we are all on your side."

Mi Xue was a little anxious. They all found a scapegoat. What does Lu Yao mean? Can it be seen?

"Forget it," Lu Yao's eyes were calm, and she only felt funny in her heart, looking at the two people who were happy to do similar things.

Zhang Sisi didn't understand Lu Yao's thoughts. Her weak voice pulled Lan Yao's clothes. "Is this really the case?"

She packed up her own entertainers, not to mention that Lu Yao is now the female number two, even ordinary people can't eat this loss for nothing.

"So let's go to the hospital." Seeing Lu Yao didn't speak, Zhang Sisi could only forget.

"No, the nails are now gone. You can find a band-aid for me and just put it on." Lu Yaogang said, and An Qi was blown up.

She thought about teaching Lu Yao, and by the way, let Lu Yao stay in the hospital not to come back. Although Lu Yao's foot injury is not so serious that he can't walk, but the wound is there. Taking one step is a painful heart, let alone a natural acting.

To be completely good, there is no hope for ten days and a half months. As soon as Lu Yao is gone, she is ready to stab Chen Dao and quickly replace her. The progress of the play may have been replaced.

As a result, Lu Yao did not go to the hospital.

"Lu Yao, don't be brave, it's not good if the wound is inflamed." An Qi said softly, her eyes full of concern.