If she doesn't work, she won't work.

"Who do you pretend to see now?" Pan Yi satirizes ironically. He never thought Lu Yao was really a fairy who didn't eat human fireworks.

The woman he met had nothing like Jiang Hanguang, seemingly pure, and not trying to climb into his bed.

"It's impossible for me to pretend to be pure." Lu Yao also thought that she was a mischievous goblin, and she didn't want to be obsessed with people, but she was born with thin bones and pure looks. The training teacher said that she was suitable for acting as a white in the mind of the big brother moonlight.

Bai Yueguang is good, but it is basically the first love when the big brother is dead or broke up.

Lu Yao, who had died so badly in his previous life, wanted to play the vicious female No. 2 who had been abusing her mistress.

Lu Yao's tone was like eating a gun, and the smell of smoke was strong. Pan Yi just wanted to send money to Lu Yao to let Lu Yao have a better life, but unexpectedly was rushed by the other party.

Pan Yi raised his jaw, revealing two angular silhouettes, and his tone was not good. "Don't you just want to be put into the entertainment industry by a man? In this case, you can't just give Fu Shishu alone."

Lu Yao knew that in the eyes of Fu Shishu's friends, she could only rely on Fu Shishu. Without Fu Shishu, she would be nothing.

Lu Yao sneered. She raised her head, revealing an unpainted face, and her eyes were clear and clear. "I'm willing to do it with others, and I don't want to do anything with him."

Knowing that Lu Yao was a little angry, but Pan Yi still couldn't help but think, because of Fu Shishu's bad technique.

Therefore, Lu Yao hated being with Fu Shishu.

As the words said, Lu Yao's skin slowly rose pink from the bottom of the ear, and quickly spread to the entire face. She looked at the time too soon, too lazy to argue with Pan Yi.

"You don't care about me, now I just want to be myself."

"Be yourself?" Pan Yi didn't understand, he hesitated for a moment, "Don't tell you schizophrenia."

Pan Yi could not understand Lu Yao at the moment. Lu Yao used to look at the end, but at the moment she was covered with thorns and became sharp. What she thought, he really could not understand.

"What do you think." Lu Yao interrupted Pan Yi's thoughts, "I just intend to support myself by myself."

Lu Yao made it clear to Pan Yi, pushed the car door, and hurried into the company. After being stopped by Pan Yi, she estimated to be the last one in the same period.

Pan Yi's hand rested on the steering wheel, looking at Yao's slender back.

His eyes rolled, and a group of grass and mud passed by.

Lu Yao doesn't need men's money, what about Fu Shishu?

What does Fu Shishu have besides money?

At noon, Qin Sheng stopped talking. In the morning, when he saw the other man's luxury car, he was suddenly discouraged. Thinking about the man's intimate name, Lu Yaoyao, he dared not to speak, and he admitted that he was a waste.

"What do you want to say." Lu Yao was stared at by Qin Sheng, and the good meal was stupefied without a bite.

"What's that man in the morning?" Although Lu Yao kept saying that she had no boyfriend.

But how could it be, no, the other party came to the door, full of provocation in his eyes.

"Ah, that person is an unrelated person." Lu Yao's tone was relaxed. She thought about it. She was really not familiar with Pan Yi. At best, Pan Yi was a friend of her ex-boyfriend. What was the relationship with her.

"It turned out to be this way," Qin Sheng's mind was also simple, and he didn't think much. Since Lu Yao said so, he believed it.

Qin Sheng ate two meals and couldn't help asking, "Lu Yao, will you find a man who has no money."

Qin Sheng was indeed stimulated by Pan Yi's high-end car today.

The same man, he can only push a small battery, the comparison is too big.

Lu Yao didn't know what kind of wind Qin Sheng was blowing. She actually asked her this question. She propped her chin and stirred the nutritious porridge in the bowl. She came to interest and suddenly asked, "Qin Sheng, are you There are people I like. "

Lu Yao can also be seen. Qin Sheng is very timid. It is estimated that he did not dare to speak when he met someone he liked.

If it doesn't work out, he's feeling inferior again.

"Ah, no." Qin Sheng was startled, and the chopsticks fell to the ground.

Lu Yaojiu, this is also obvious.

But since Qin Sheng has someone he likes, Lu Yao must encourage Qin Sheng when he thinks about it.

She patted Qin Sheng's shoulder and said seriously, "The rich man is like a stallion. I don't know how many women are lying on the bed. Where is hello."

Qin Sheng's eyes were red, and he bowed his head silently picking rice.

Fu Shishu, who was reviewing documents in the president's office, sneezed twice.

The author has something to say: I'm sorry, I'm too busy with my baby, I forgot to set the time

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Drama NovelsLord Chu’s Wife is Wild

4.7 (12 votes) - 584.4K viewsGet Lost! I Don’t Have a Traitorous Disciple Like You

4.7 (9 votes) - 58.3K viewsThe Big Villain Asked Me to Save Him When I Was Reborn

4.8 (104 votes) - 381.1K viewsView more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com