Fang Xin never imagined that Lu Yao's temper was so fierce. He touched his front teeth and two pieces fell in front.

Lu Yao was arranged to stay in a separate room. Hearing people said that she had never planned to serve softly, nor did she find someone to come to guarantee.

Under the dim light, soft light hit Lu Yao's delicate side face, and golden light leaked from his eyelashes.

Fang Xin entered the door, glanced at it, and shook his mind, but the pain oozing deep in his gums reminded him that he planted a big heel on the woman's body.

There was a sofa in the room, which was prepared in advance by a man. Fang Xin sat down, Erlang's legs were tilted, and he looked at the woman in front of him as a superior.

I have to say that Lu Yao has a face that is too beautiful. Even though she suffered a big loss on her body, Fang Xin couldn't help but want to get Lu Yao.

"Lu Yao, I won't go around with you." Fang Xin's hand fell on the armrest, his eyes gleaming.

For him, for those mental compensations, the gap between the teeth was not enough. He said that, there was only one purpose.

Fang Xin looked at Lu Yao's lips and looked at Lu Yao with unscrupulous eyes.

He is not short of women, but he likes to find fresh and beautiful women. Moreover, Lu Yao is also a woman that Fu Shishu is interested in. He is very curious and ca n’t wait to taste the difference between Lu Yao and other women.

After all, the women surrounding Fu Shishu can be discharged from here to Xishuiwan, but Fu Shishu admits that there is only one woman.

"Lu Yao, being my woman, I considered not to pursue this matter." Fang Xin played with stubby fingers, his eyes sullen.

He felt that he was generous enough, if other women, he kicked out a long time ago, he would not give the other party the opportunity to choose.

Lu Yao glanced at Fang Xin and sneered. She immediately rose to her body, her body soft and slender, twisting step by step, like a goblin.

Fang Xin was pleased and smiled badly, thinking that Lu Yao finally became soft.

He reached out and patted his thigh, beckoning to let Lu Yao sit on his thigh, he finally got close to the beauty.

Lu Yao twisted his waist and stopped at Fang Xin's side.

"Fang Shao, raise your head a little bit and show me your face." Lu Yao's voice was soft and soft, and the intentional voice was even more spitting.

Fang Xin naturally raised his head high.

He was wondering if Landing Yao was about to give him a warm French wet kiss.

As long as he thought about Lu Yao's pink and soft lips, Fang Xin felt that his body was going to be excited.

Lu Yao narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at Fang Xin with two front teeth empty. She raised her head, smiled, raised her hand, and gave Fang Xin a slap again.

Fu Shishu got out of the car, and there was a murderous air on his body. His black shirt was hidden in the thick night.

"Fu Shao, why did you come here in person?" As soon as the senior manager Li heard that Fu Shishu was coming, he immediately got up from the bed and rushed to the unit to work overtime. Otherwise, a group of little guys who did not know Fu Shishu would not know What happened.

"Where is she?" Fu Shishu's tone was very cold and his purpose was direct.

He received a call and knew that Lu Yao was here.

He just didn't think of the woman who refused to reunite with him in the morning, and now he fell into such a place.

Does God help him?

"Ms. Lu's case is simple and simple, that is, the other party is a bit troublesome." Director Li was also the one who just knew Fu Shishu was locked here. If he knew it earlier, he would let his men release the person on a phone call. As for Fang's By the way, he would just talk about it, so that Fu Shishu would not come over in person.

"Who is the other party?" Fu Shishu only cares about Lu Yao's affairs.

Director Li has heard that the friendship between Fang and Fu is good, so this kid from Fang may know Fu Shishu. Since they are all acquaintances, then things will be easier to handle.

Director Li just wanted to say that it was Fang's kid. Fu Shishu had already opened the door first.

He raised his eyes, his eyes naturally looking for a familiar figure.

He was depressed, and everyone was at the police station. Lu Yao did not want to find him at all.

A fool knows that in Beicheng, as long as he speaks, nothing can be solved.

As long as Lu Yao is willing to find him, he is willing to help her solve any thing.

Is it harder to find him than to die?

His lips froze slightly, copying his hands, wanting to see Lu Yao's lonely and wronged expression at this moment, he wanted to let her know that he was his day, without him, her day would be dark.

Unexpectedly, in his sight, Lu Yao was riding on Fang Xin's body, and his long fingers grabbed the buttons on Fang Xin's body.

With a clatter, Fang Xin's clothes were torn by Lu Yao.

Fang Xinbaihuahua's soft flesh exposed.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular TodayGlobal Reincarnation: Becoming A God With My Unlimited Revive (67.5k views today)Crossing to Konoha and Become Naruto (22.6k views today)I Got Stronger By Using Copper Coins Until I Am Invincible (18.1k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com