17 🎵 Hot Night

_________________________________________

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!

MINORS KEEP OUT!!!!

_________________________________________

DARIA

"I know you're awake, Dee," I heard him say in a breathless voice.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and our gazes met. My stomach tightened as I saw his lips hovering near my dripping cunt. As if to further torture me, he withdrew his tongue and slid it on my clit in a featherlike touch.

"Kiyo..." I sucked in my breath, and my legs slung on his shoulders trembled. I was anticipating to feel that pleasurable sensation again, but he stopped. He stopped and looked at me with a serious gaze.

"Kiyo," I murmured, a soft plea coated in my voice. I couldn't take it. I wanted to have my release, but he was holding back.

"What should I do, Dee?" he asked in a husky voice, tempting me.

"Eat me," I whispered.

It was too late when I realized what came out of my mouth.

Kiyo cupped my butt and buried his face in between my legs. I let out a soft moan when I felt him feasting on my drenched cunt, my body arching up. I spread my legs apart and watched him, his tongue gliding up and down my slit before giving my clit a hard lick. It was such a sexy and sinful sight.

His mouth was latched on my pussy, making my mind swirl with pleasure. I shut my eyes firmly as he continued to eat me up, the sticky juices flowing out of me as my lust intensified.

Drowned by the need to be filled by him, I removed my legs from his shoulders and sat up. With hurried movements, I slid the shirt off my body and threw it on the floor. Kiyo then pulled me toward him and immediately put my breast in his mouth, sucking my nipple as I wrapped my arms around his nape. My eyes became hooded with lust as I watched him twirling his tongue on my peak, wetting it before putting it in his mouth again. I was breathing raggedly as I cradled the back of his head while he licked and sucked my nipples, my eyes shutting to a close as I mewled with the warmth of his mouth on my skin.

"God, baby..." he murmured as he captured my lips and kissed me feverishly. My arms were around his nape and our bare skin rubbed against each other, almost searing me with the hotness that I was feeling. A groan escaped my lips as he kissed and nipped the crook of my neck while his hand gripped his cock and slid the tip up and down my cunt.

"Kiyo...please," I whispered on his ear and buried my face on his neck, tightly hugging him. My body was burning with desire, and my mind was a bit hazy. The fact that he grabbed a condom from the bedside table and wore it barely registered in my head.

I sucked in my breath when he finally slid his cock inside me and pushed me to lie on my back. A moan was trapped in my throat when we collapsed on the bed, his cock burying deeply inside me because of the impact. I slid my face on the pillow and gripped the sheets as he started thrusting in and out of my hole, his hips surging faster and rougher, fucking me hard.

"Oh, God. Kiyo...I'm...I can't..."

It was almost impossible to form any coherent thoughts with the sensations I was feeling. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and I found myself meeting his thrusts. I bucked my hips up, slamming my pussy continuously against his long, hard cock, my moans getting louder and wilder.

"Fuck, Dee. You're so hot," Kiyo said as he buried himself deeply inside me and stopped moving. I tipped my head back and bucked my hips up, firmly fusing my cunt against him, pleasuring myself with the thick head of his cock that was inside me.