Dream's Revenge

"No!" Wilbur called as Dream dug the small pocket inside into their chest. The person below him gasped and looked down, at the knife. He Dream pull it out and slam it right back to his side. The boy gurgled up blood.

"Tommy!" Phil cried as he looked at the blood trickle.

"I had to make it right!" Dream stood up and held the pocket knife in his shaking hand. The blood dripped down his fingertips as he turned to Phil who cried and crawled over to the bleeding boy.

"No! No!" He lowered his head to Tommy's and chest and squeezed the fabric of his shirt. Dream staggered away and gripped the cut on his side. He went to the corner of the room and walked out the back doors. Wilbur cried as he looked at his brothers lifeless face. He crawled over to his brother and ignored the blood dripping from his leg.

"Tommy..." the boy gasped and coughed for air.

"It's me Phil, and Wilbur. We're here..." Tommy breathed heavily.

"You're going to be okay, just listen to my voice." Phil said as he cried softly.

"We're going to get you out here...just hold on." Phil scooted his arms under the boy and lifted him up. Tommy whimpered as he was pulled up, Niki walked in the room panting and holding her knife.

"What-" Phil turned around and Niki gasped and raised her hands to her mouth.

"Can you save him?"

"Initiating safety protocols..." Niki ran to the door and propped it open. She waved her hand for the rest to follow.

"Hurry! Before they lock all the doors!" Wilbur got to his feet and limped over. The person who laid on the floor crying hesitantly went over to help him. Phil ran out first and the Wilbur and the shapeshifter. They all squinted and looked at the bright morning sky.

"Safety protocols are now initiated." A long metal door slammed down and nearly cut Niki's arm off. They all began to run to Niki's house. As fast as they could Niki and Phil led and Wilbur was the shapeshifter we're far behind.

Tubbo sat at the door step of Niki's home, it was early morning. And Dream made a promise. Tubbo looked out and up the hill came a figure, he was limping and caved inwards. As he drew closer Tubbo stood up to see Dream. Tubbo ran out and hugged his brother.

"Where's mama?" Dream let tears spill and he knelt down.

"Mama's gone, Tubbo."

"Wha- what?" His little brother began to cry with him. Dream wrapped his arms around him and Tubbo sobbed into his neck.

"Listen to me..." he pulled away and brought his hand which were covered in blood to wipe Tubbo's tears.

"I need to go..."

"Where-"

"No, no, listen...I'm going to go away. For a long time. Somewhere that no one will find me, not even you." He wrapped his hands around Tubbo's cheeks and cupped them.

"I need you to not look for me. Promise me, you won't try to find me."

"No! Don't leave me here!" Tubbo sobbed and squeezed his brothers hands.

"I have to..."

"I want to go with y-you!" Tubbo hugged his brother again and Dream coughed as he touched his open wound.

"You can't go with me.. you need to stay here." Dream waited for his brother to let go, but he didn't.

"Tubbo let go."

"Tubbo! I'm doing this for you, you have a chance! You can have a better life!" Dream ripped Tubbo's arms off him and stood up.

"I want to stay with you!" Dream stepped back.

"Please don't leave me here!" Dream turned around and walked away. Tubbo sobbed and chased after him.

"Tubbo! Stop, please...I don't have much time."

"Please! I won't make noise and I'll do to what you tell me! I- I won't even talk!"

"No, Tubbo!"

"I need you to stay here." He faced his brother one last time.

Tubbo silently stood there and watched his brother turn around.

"This is where you belong, Tubbo." Dream walked down the hill until Tubbo could no long see him. Tubbo stood there crying, and wiping the tears away. He sunk to his knees and cried in the tall grass field.