Gazing Through Smoke

Dream had been walking around this land for three hours. He was tired and his feet were numb, but the run of adrenaline kept him going. All he could think of was him, all he could think of was killing him. Slicing his head off, stabbing him until he stopped moving. And even then...

The rush of anger clouded his mind like cigarette does to someone's lungs. He didn't mind, he needed it. It was the only thing he had left. The only thing.

"What did authorization say?" Dream knelt down and blew the light out.

"Authorization said to remove the human."  It was him. Dream couldn't wait, he crouched over to them and sneaked up to the man responsible. The man who held Tommy in his arms, he didn't care. Dream Jumped up and wrapped his legs around the man waist as he plunged the knife into his chest repeatedly. He dropped Tommy and Dream kept stabbing. The person he was walking with turned around. Ready to fight, but the robot only got a sentence out.

"Take 6208! Run!" Dream kept plunging it into their chest. When the man threw him off and in front of him he was able to see the other run off with Tommy.

"You mother fucker!" He rolled to the side before the robot could punch his head in.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Dream stayed close to the ground and made sure to slice at the robot's legs first. Dream heard oil drip on the floor and the man's movements become slurred. Dream was thrown back, he grimaced but looked over to his lantern. He grabbed it and let the flame grow bigger as he ran over. The robot was prepared to strike but Dream threw the glass lantern at him. The lantern shatter but the flames stuck to the robots body, especially the oil.

The man fell over and Dream giggled as he screamed in pain. Standing up and walking beside the man, Dream felt powerful. He felt complete, he felt as if this was his life's purpose. He held the blade to his throat once the flames dimmed.

"Where did you're friend run off to?" The man didn't respond. But he glared at him.

"I'll ask again."

"Where did your friend go?" Dream watched the metal layering of his frame melt.

"I'll make your death a whole lot worse if you don't tell me."

"North wind...there's a f- ⏃...facility."

"Now I want you to know, I'm not even going to bother with tracking down who authorized for you to kill my mother. I'm just going to blow up the whole fucking place. I'm going to make those motherfuckers burn."

"Tommy, or 6208 as you call him. I'll kill hill the same way I did to you. Painfully. There is one thing, that's been on my mind. Why did you kill her?"

"..."

"Why?!" Dream spat and dug the sword into the man's chest.

"6208...is our, responsibility. To set a...⏃, example."

"Why us?! Why not Phil?! Why me?!"

"Initiating self destruct. 30, 29, 28..." Dream watched the man's face open like a fly trap. The boy gasped and sliced his head off, he grabbed it and ran after the man who carried Tommy. He watched the other approached a ginormous building. How could no one have found it?

As he walked up to the gate, it swung open and he walked through the large doors. Dream walked up to the gate and dropped the head beside it.

"Timer left...10, 9," he ran into the forest for cover and laughed as the gate was blown open. He walked through the smoke and through the doors. Dream watched millions of people run around hysterically. Then a large noise start...it sounded like a siren, everyone began to panic. Even he did. He ran into the crowed and made sure to blend in. He wanted to take his time with this...be careful about it. Especially since we didn't know who or how many were after him.

Wilbur woke up to a distance siren, the sound would fade from high pitched to something more tame. He got out of his seat and went to Tubbo's room. Wilbur flicked the switch, Tubbo laid asleep but the sofa was still closed. The window was open and a child filled the air.

"Dream?" Wilbur ran out of the room and up the stairs.

"Phil!" He called, the man already was out of his room and ready.

"I heard them too."

"Do you know what it is?" Niki who carried her blade asked. Phil shook his head and Wilbur looked at them frantically.

"Dream's gone!"

"What..."

"I don't know if he was taken or if he left..."

"Do you think he could've found them?"

"There's a possibility, but we couldn't be sure..."

"What's the plan?" Niki called as he went back to her room and grabbed her bag.

"We followed the siren and see the area, if it's dangerous...then."

"Then what?!" Wilbur flailed his arms.

"Then we'll have to find another way."

A loud explosion that was still able to carry the sound even to Niki's house made everyone flinch.

"We need to go, now!"