Irritated Voices

"This is how we bond?" Wilbur looked at Phil who nodded and smiled.

"Want an apple?" 6208 hid behind Phil and shook his head.

"At least he understands a few words."

"Jeez, that's great." Techno said in his usual annoyed tone and leaned back on the sofa.

"Maybe he likes other things?" Techno sat up and went into his room, he grabbed his sword and came back. Phil could feel the boys nails digging into his skin, he closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Too early." Phil commented as the boy let go of his calf.

"I give up." Wilbur slid the bowl on the coffee table and stormed out of the house. He was annoyed and no one knew as to what caused him to be agitated, but no one tried to figure it out.

"We should think of a name for him." Techno said and Phil nodded to distract himself. 6208 could hear a beautiful sound from outside, so whilst techno and Phil talked he sneaked out the kitchen window. He creeped in the small grass and peeked his head over the side of the house to see Wilbur softly strumming...something?

The boy walked closer when his rustling was rewarded with a glare.

"Why are you hear?" The boy kept walking till he sat in front of Wilbur. He moved to his knees and went closer to Will, he reached his hand out and touched one of the strings. 6208 gasped and Wilbur chuckled.

"You like the guitar?"

"Ge-..gue." The little boy tired sounding the word out, Will sighed.

"Gui-tar."

"Gui..ar."

"Eh, close enough." Wilbur looked down at his guitar and continued to practice the same song he's been getting at for weeks.

He glanced at the younger boy who seemed to be glistening, his eyes were brighter than before. Like the music made him happy.

"U-used to..." 6208 pointed to his large scar tissues and nodded his head.

"Huh?"

"Gui..ar,...play and- hurt.." Once more he pointed to his large scars.

"They would play music? They would play the guitar?"

"Hm. Bad h-hahpen."

"Something bad would happen, while they played music." 6208 nodded his head and sat down on his legs.

"What would they do?" Will stopped playing and stared at the boy who's face was blank. 6208 reached back and touched his back, Wilbur tilted his head.

"Pull...win..wing."

"You have wings?" 6208 shook his head and moved his hand to his lap.

"Take..wing."

"They took your wings?" The boy nodded and waited for Wilbur to play more music. He never did, instead he stood up and went into the house.

"What about...Ben."

"That's-" Techno and Phil looked at Wilbur, who gripped his guitar in one hand and held the little boy's hand in the other.

"He had wings."

"What?" Phil sat up and approached the two,

"They took his wings, Phil." Phil went behind the little boy.

"Just a moment, I'm sorry." Phil lifted the shirt just a bit to see two large scar tissue on his back, the skin always looked stretched with scar tissue, they were wide and stretched nearly to torso. Phil lowered the shirt. 6208 flinched at Phil's touch and, the older man took it as his cue to back off.

"...he's right." Wilbur and Techno exchanged worried glances.

"What now?"

"We should check him for anymore injury's."

"I'm not sure he's just going to agree to that."

"If there is an ongoing problem- something that hurts, something that is wrong. We have to treat him, he doesn't get a say in this." Phil said to the two boys.

"Will take him to your room, both of you hold him down."