The Stalker

"Okay. Tommy." Techno opened the book and glared at Tommy who gulped in fear.

"You know about the whole Apple system, I presume?" Techno pointed to the bowl lazily while still holding the book. Tommy nodded and scooted closer to Techno. Techno who sat in a chair, and further away from the boy grew tense.

"Let's get this over with."

"What's this?" He turned to book to Tommy who immediately responded.

"A!"

"That's right." Tommy grabbed an apple and gobbled it down his throat.

"What about this one?"

"B?"

"Right." Tommy grabbed another.

"Next one." He faced it to Tommy again.

"C-eh!"

"Good enough."

"Techno, your supposed to be doing the last half." Phil called from his bedroom. Techno grumbled and flipped through a couple pages.

"Try this-"

"Ennnh?"

"No. Try E-N."

"Enha?"

"No, not at all."

"E?"

"E." Tommy repeated.

"N.."

"Eh?"

"No."

"Moving on!"

"What's this?"

"Oh!"

"Right." Tommy took two out of the bowl this time and shoved them into his mouth before Techno could take them away.

"I saw that." Tommy tilted his head and techno closed the book.

"You ate two apples." Tommy shook his head finished chewing them.

"Phil!"

"What?"

"He ate two!"

Their voices sounded muffled from outside the window. The man shuddered in the cold but he knew it would've been worse without his armour.

"6208..." His raspy and hoarse voice murmured, he watched from a distance. A safe distance so no one outside nor inside could spot him.

"Must return. 6208." Their voice sounded robotic, it was frightening to watch their lips curl into a smile as they were slightly hunched over.

"Okay Tommy. That'll be all for today." Techno went over to his room as Phil explained to Tommy his actions and their consequences.

"Usually you would go to your room. But, you don't really have one. Go to my room." Tommy tilted his head and let his tail scratch the floor as he solemnly went to the door. He closed it behind him and sat on the floor.

"6208." The man gently raised the window which sat behind Tommy. Climbing in as silently as he could he reached out for the boy.

"6208." Tommy gasped and immediately turned around. He got to his feet and sprinted for the door, but the man grabbed him and dangerously held the syringe loosely in his hands. Tommy flairs about but the taller and much stronger made sure to cover his mouth.

"Careful now...don't disturb this family." The voice of the kind man was now demented. Tommy cried silently.

"Tommy?!" Phil barged into the room, when he did he noticed Tommy unconscious and lying on the floor. The window was partly open and the curtains slightly drifted in the wind.

"Tommy!" Phil scooped the boy in his arms and looked at Wilbur and Techno who already crowded around him.

"What happened?!"

"I don't know! I just found him like this, get some water! Techno pull the sheets back." Techno did and helped Phil place the boy in bed, he scooted the blanket up to his chest and check for anything.

"He's bleeding, get me the kit. It's in your room." Techno nodded and darted off to his room. It was only a scratch on the side of his neck. Nothing too vital but, Phil grew paranoid.

"Is he okay?" Wilbur dropped the water on the night stand.

"I'm not sure yet. Did you get the kit?"

"Got it!" Techno placed the case on the side of the bed and Phil thanked him.

"Thank you. I think he might've just passed out." The two boys sighed in relief as Phil knelt down on the side of the bed. He reached over and quickly disinfected the cut.

"What now?"

"We'll take shifts watching him."

"You two, I want you to watch him first, in case he wakes up and acts out you two can hold him down until I get there."

"What about you?"

"I'm going to go to Niki's, she could know something." Phil got up and went to the door.

"She's not a Pediatric! She's not even a licensed professional yet-"

"That's enough." Phil looked at Wilbur, Will sighed and looked back at Tommy.

"What if Niki doesn't know either?" Techno looked back at Phil.

"Then I'll have to go see them. I don't want to do that, and you know they aren't to be trusted. I just need you to look after him...can you do that?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you."