Chapter 13: First day of UA

Start from the beginning

"K-kacchan! It's been so long." Izuku gives a nervous smile.

   The name instantly registered in Eraserheads mind. Kacchan isn't the kid's name, it's a nickname for Katsuki Bakugou, which means he's the brat that started calling Izuku 'Deku'. Eraserhead's blood starts to boil.

"Oh Izuku, you know this kid? From before UA?" Kirishima ask's

"Yeah we're close friends." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Deku. How the hell did you get in the hero course?" Bakugou interrupts any further conversation between Izuku and the others. The room falls silent watching the two boys' movements and words.

"I-I passed the entrance exams"

"How? You're quirkless right? Unless you got some damn magically appearing quirk came to you. So tell me, how are you here?" Bakugou flares his hands as small explosions go off.

"Class has started so I hope you've taken your seats or there will be consequences." Eraserhead activates his quirk. Every student scurries to their respective spots and stops speaking.

"Here take these." Eraserhead passes out the school policies.

"You can read over them later, right now you need to change into gym clothes and meet me down in the courtyard of the school. And hurry." Eraserhead scares some of the students half to death with his glare.

   All the students quickly change, hardly exchanging words. A lot of boys unintentionally avoid Izuku after finding out he was quirkless through Bakugou's yelling. The teens walk out to the courtyard then follow Eraserhead to the field beside the school.

"Today we'll be doing physical tests that you may have done in middle school, this time you'll do them a little differently." Eraserhead looks over the group of students.

"Bakugou, why don't you come up here and use your quirk to throw this ball as far as possible." He points to a spot on the ground where he wants Bakugou to stand.

"Alright..." he stretches then grabs the ball. "DIIIIIIIEEEEE!" He launches the ball into the air.

"705.2 meters." Eraserhead looks at the screen in his hand.

"So cool! This is going to be fun!" Mina pumps a fist in the air.

"If you think heroics is fun you can leave." Eraserhead activates his quirk on the class. "So, if this is so fun, let's raise the stakes, last place will be expelled from my class. And anyone who makes another comment about 'fun' I'll expel them too." Eraserhead smirks at the class, now full of horrified faces, except for Izuku who figured he would do something like this.

"Now how's next?"

   The class ran through the entire quirk apprehension test. Some people did better than others. And when Eraserhead showed the scores it went like this:

Momo Yaoyorozu

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugou

Tenya Iida

Fumikage Tokoyami

Izuku Yamada

Mashirao Ojiro

Mezo Shoji

Eijiro Kirishima

Mina Ashido

Ochako Uraraka

Koji Koda