Chapter 5: Void P.O.V.

A/N: Smut warning this chapter it starts about halfway after the gif I put in so you all could visual it. It ends right after the timeskip. Of course, if you want you could just skip this chapter. Now to the story.

Void P.O.V.

Lydia just wakes up and gets up as she was about to go pick out her outfit I feel as she gets the feeling of dread, that something wasn't right. 

She changes course to check around going down the stairs she notices it's still dark out and the lights are off she goes to turn the light on when it doesn't work, she then goes to the basement to see if there's anything wrong with the breaker. 

She just gets to the basement going to where the breaker is. looking at it and unbeknownst to her I'm right there waiting, feeding on her. 

I can't help it as I feed, the lights are going off and on at an unpredictable pace it's starting to make her nauseous. 

She then turns to go back up the stairs as the lights finally calm down as so have I when she sees me. Just my silhouette and it startles her causing her to jump back shrieking out "Fuck! Don't do that. Especially not in a dark creepy basement." 

She continues to stare at the shadow that is me and I start moving closer when I see the look of realization, but I know exactly who she thinks I am . . . . . . 

She speaks to me only confirming my suspicions "Stiles! What the Hell are you doing?" I feel as she starts getting this uncomfortable and uneasy feeling standing here with me when again I get caught up in the moment of feeding from her that the lights start going crazy again, lighting me up and the feeling she had just got 1000 times better . . . . . For me.

She soon starts to get scared when I walk right up to her putting my hand up preventing her from running when to her shock, I speak to her "Hello Lydia as you can see, I'm not Stiles, but that's about to change

She soon starts to get scared when I walk right up to her putting my hand up preventing her from running when to her shock, I speak to her "Hello Lydia as you can see, I'm not Stiles, but that's about to change. There's been a change of plans. The game has changed. I

'm done playing games, it's time I stop playing with my food and show you what I can really do, show you exactly how powerful I am, now Lyd's don't be sad, Stiles won't be dead, but I'll make sure this time you and . . . . 

Scott can't get to him, this time . . . Stiles will belong to me it's only a matter of time. I'll see soon and next time you see me remember what I told you. Goodbye for now Lyd's see you then." 

I then lean in and say "I know what you're thinking but before you go, I suggest talking to him but maybe keep a few things out . . . . Like what's going to happen in 3." 

I don't continue to count instead I decide to just spontaneously kiss her and at first, she doesn't resist but when I feel her come to a realization. 

She pushes me back hard against my chest but all that does is amused me causing me to just smirk at her saying "Come on Lyd's at least I'm more like Stiles than any of your other side hoes. Just give in to temptation. And see what I can do."