Chapter 3: Lydia P.O.V.

A/N: I know I've already posted this one but I'm still getting used to letting you know things that might make some uncomfortable. 

So, I apologize. But I updated the other chapter that's Void's Pov about what happens in this one so there is some smut. 

And if you already read this chapter and you don't want or feel comfortable reading it you can skip it all together. It's chapter 5 if you want to know any who let's get back to the story.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia P.O.V.

I just wake up and I get up as I was about to go pick my outfit I get this feeling of dread, that something wasn't right. 

I change course to check around going down the stairs I notice it's still dark out and the lights are off I go to turn the light on when it doesn't work, I decide to go to the basement to see if there's anything wrong with the breaker. 

I just get to the basement going to where the breaker is. I look at it and it seems the breaker is fine. So why is the lights . . . . . 

The light are going off and on at an unpredictable pace it's starting to make me nauseous. I decide to give up I turn to go back up the stairs as the lights finally make up their minds to be off when I see a silhouette of a person startling me causing me to jump I shriek out "Fuck! Don't do that. Especially not in a dark creepy basement." 

I continue to stare at the shadow of what I think is a person they start moving closer when I realize. . . . . . It's Stiles? I speak to him "Stiles! What the Hell are you doing?" 

I start getting this uncomfortable and uneasy feeling standing here with him when the light start going crazy again, lighting him up and the feeling I had just got 1000 times worse. 

I start to get scared when he walks right up to me putting his hand up preventing me from running when he to my shock speaks to me

"Hello Lydia as you can see, I'm not Stiles, but that's about to change

"Hello Lydia as you can see, I'm not Stiles, but that's about to change. There's been a change of plans. The game has changed.