AUTHORS NOTE (again)

hey guys.

sorry this isn't going to be an update as to when i'm posting more chapters, i just have a couple things to say.

so basically school and my job have taken over my life right now and has made it so hard for me to write new chapters to the point where i literally can't find an hour in a day to write. i don't want to keep promising updates for this book and then never following through, like with the last update i did. in that case, i have decided to stop writing this book for now, and i probably won't continue with this book. i know it's sad, but i'm still going to leave this unfinished book up on my page so you can still read it (if you enjoyed it :)). once again to the people that really liked this book, i'm really sorry that i couldn't finish it. also if you liked this book, 'Broken Until You' is still up on my page as well and is my highest read book so check it out if you love romance! :)

but, on the other hand, i have some good news:

i will hopefully be writing a new book this summer; i already have the ideas set up and everything and since it will be summer i'll have much more time on my hands to sit down and create a book i want people to enjoy. with that being said, i hope you come back and stay tuned for summer!

see you in a couple months,

— alix 💘