Sleep

As I lay, coaxing my body into slumber. My thoughts roam with you. The sensation that is cast by your eyes, carry my soul as if lifted with wings of a fictional creature, for my body does not lie. It yearns for you, although I cannot close my eyes and fall into a slumber, I close out the light and stands before me an image of magnificent beauty. Befuddled at the thought alone, I dwell on your features as of I'm dining amongst the kings of a mythological tale. It's magic possibly, possible that this person, you, could pronounce a particular place premium. Pitted profusely, I profoundly raise your character above a volcano cloud. Your wisp like hair creates visual contradictions, in fact it's fully in your control. Mesmerized, I blink twice dreaming of my desires to ravaged your body in ways you have only dreamed about. Shhhh, worry not with the ideas of this and that, accept this formidable compliment with open arms for not once have I aimed to disrespect you, only catering to past relations that have far fetched your your ambiguous ability to trust the words of a wolf. I say to you calm, your spirit for although I have not laid claws into your territory, I have placed the idea of pleasing your mind body and spirit to place where, a divine waterfall showers my lips for I have not eaten this well since before the time of man. Cradle my contoured appetite. I taste you in glee, for it was for more amazing than I had dreamed. Dreams. The insomnia has gave me the feeling I needed for while I lay not able to drift a week, I easily displayed how my brain speaks..