Eta

"I'm the most used door.
Only good for being walked completely through. Don't forget to wipe your feet at the door. No wonder you use "black" to describe all my actions. Black, is a color. Skin is pigmentation. There's a difference. Like someone who studies and someone who is lucky. If you're ignorance doesn't allow your brain to learn more "fitting" descriptive words. Then maybe you should read more books. Or, maybe you should actually learn for yourself. Instead of listening to what everyone else tells you. That's why you have a brain right? To follow everyone else? If you feel like you have to use particular words to describe just my actions. Then you're just openly admitting to me that you're already intimidated by my presence alone. Is it not any different, than when a king is described? Or a famous actor? We use different words, or sometimes whatever is trending to describe a person or persons who are not ourselves. Furthermore, we supplement these agitated words to categorize, belittle, or abuse. You are no more "human" than I am, nor I am you. In other words, don't separate me and you before I even speak. Don't make assumptions, because you happen to come out of you mom's fucking tummy, lighter than my ass. Don't use words to describe my actions or features because it's the common diction. Don't tell call me weird, because I didn't "act" how you expected me to, maybe you should act less. Then, just maybe, then you will be more comfortable with yourself. It's ok, I've been down talked, underestimated, and overlooked all my life. I wouldn't have it any different, my triumphs are much more significant now.
Don't forget to wipe your feet at the door."