"Mad? Mad?! Mad doesn't even cover it! Shut up, Rome!"

"Eden?! Please?!"

"You know what, Rome? Since she means so much, get on your knees and beg." Sending a sickeningly sweet sinister smile his way, she shrugs at him. "What's it gonna be, little alpha?"

"She's Brookie's mother for fuck's sake!"

"Haha, muthafucka thinks callin her 'Brookie' is gonna save you, little snow bunny! Awww, that's so cute! He cares more about ya ass than he did me, so that's saying something. Well this has been fun, but I have places to go that are not here. Sooo, let's get this over and done with. Shall we?"

Licking her canines at a trembling, crying, gasping Blake, Eden's eyes flash purple. 

Raising her hand, Nile transforms her index finger into a sharpened claw.

"EDEN! FUCKIN STOP!"

"Fuck both of you."

As the calm words spill out of her pretty mouth, Eden raises her hand to swipe across Blake's throat. 

In a split second, Rome charges across his room and hurls himself into Eden. The commotion causes Eden to be knocked off kilter and scratch Blake across the cheek, leaving a pretty nasty gash. As she and Rome go tumbling to the ground, he pins Eden to the floor.

"BLAKE FUCKIN GO! NOW!"

Screaming over his shoulder, Rome attempts to keep a thrashing growling Eden in place long enough so that she doesn't get a hold of Blake to finish what she started.

As Blake holds her face, she scrambles to her feet and runs her fastest out of Rome's room. Knowing there is no way for her to outrun Eden, she finds what she thinks is a far enough abandoned guest room just to wait her out. But in her chaotic mindframe Blake forgot that wolves have a heightened sense of smell. Hearing all the clamorous yelling and breaking of glass, Scott and Israel race to Rome's room.

"EDEN STOP! PLEASE?!"

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU DIE!"

"BABY, I'M SORRY!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON?!"

As Scott and Israel attempt to pull them apart, Eden makes sure to claw Rome for good measure.

"FUCK, EDEN!"

"Y'ALL WHAT THE FUCK?!" Looking down at a completely frazzled Eden and a now bleeding Rome, Israel tries to hold onto her as she tries to break free from him. "E, CALM DOWN!"

"NOOO! LET ME GO!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"LET ME GO!" Breathing frantically, she tries to get her emotions in check before she implodes and bursts into tears. The last thing she will let him do is see her cry. "Israel, please let me go! I just wanna go to my room! Please?!" She pleads as calmly as possible.

"Edee you're lying. You're not going to your room."

"I will. I promise."
Swallowing the lump in her throat, she attempts to even out her erratic breathing. To be more believable.

"Eden, go to your room."

"Ok." As Israel lets her go, Eden calmly walks out of Rome's room. 

As soon as she gets around the corner, she breaks into a breakneck sprint and right out of the door, dashing off into the night. After questioning Rome repeatedly about what happened and why they had gotten into an physical altercation, they get nowhere. All he did was evade the question and tell them it was none of their business and that he just needed to go to Eden.