Sucking harder and faster, she massages his sac while stroking his base. Looking up at him with seductive eyes, she moans as he bites his lip and begins fondling her heavy breasts. Struggling with his inner turmoil, Israel finally decides to pull out of her sloppy mouth. Stroking himself he bends down and kisses her vulgarly. Staring her dead in her eyes, Israel makes quite the declaration.

 Staring her dead in her eyes, Israel makes quite the declaration

"We not using a rubber this time." Even saying those words has Israel's mind reeling, he always uses protection.

"Ok."

Nodding without hesitation, Lily completely agrees, which is not like her at all.

Wrapping his massive hand around her throat he pulls her to stand up. Kissing her one more time, he turns her around and bends her over. Gripping her ass cheek, Israel spreads Lily open. Watching the inner pink of her lips spread and leave a trail of slickness between them has his dick painfully hard to be inside of her; so he begins sinking into her.

Hearing her pornographic moans has his skin on fire. But feeling her wet tight ridged walls happily sucking him in, has his sac unbelievably tight. Beginning to thrust harshly Israel can't control the moans leaving his mouth, feeling a hand on his thigh, he looks down.

"Isy, wait! Fuck it's too deep!"

"Mami, I ain't ask you all'at. Move Lily."

Although speaking calmly, Israel is panting through his strokes.

"Ayy, papi por favor!"

"Naaahh, mami. Muevete!"

Growling, Israel slaps and massages Lily's trembling ass.

"Ahh! Papi no mas! Estoy tan adolorida! (Daddy, no more! I'm so sore!)"

Whining, Lily pushes her ass against his pelvis.

"That shit don't matter to me, cause I don't understand it!"

Chuckling, Israel sucks his bottom lip as he pulls her hand behind her back and begins drilling into her. Watching her thick bountiful ass cheeks clap against his dick and pelvis has his blood rushing wild with hormones. Watching that, Chief howls gleefully. Digging deeper and assaulting her g-spot, Israel feels her walls lock down like a vault at a bank.

"Ahh, Israel! Oh shit! Mmmm, fuck me!"

Clutching his sheets, Lily bucks against him as her body heats to a feverish degree and covers in goosebumps. Feeling like all the air has left her lungs, Lily's moans turn into a whine and into a whimpering cry.

"Mami, you cryin?!"

Slapping and grabbing her ass, Israel laughs.

"God, yes!" 

Watching her trembling body, Israel pulls out of her and sits her on the bed.

"Suck this dick real quick."