He stood up, going to use the bathroom; he wiped his tip then washed his hands. He walked out to see Flaire now had on her bra and panties.

"Gimme a kiss." He said, sitting back down.

She looked up from her clothes and walked towards him, kissing him on his lips as he grabbed her waist.

"You coming wimme to E house?"

"Yeah." She put her arms around his neck. "I was wondering if you'll come with me to see my dad."

He furrowed his eyebrows in shock, with his mouth slightly ajar.

"You wanna go see your dad?"

"Yeah." She nodded her head.

"Of course, I'll come with you."

"Visiting hours are over at 3; your mom is putting some food up so I can bring it to him."

"So let's get to it."

Keygan put on his G Fazos, wiping them with his sneaker rag to make sure no scuffs were on it; he grabbed his jacket then put his hand on the back of Flaire so she could walk.

"Merry Christmas," Flaire spoke, kissing his mom's cheek as she gave her a gift. "Thank you; I have to bring your gift later."

"Merry Christmas, baby." She hugged Keygan as he kissed her cheek.

"Merry Christmas, ma, pops, ugly little dude," Keygan spoke to his family. "I'm finna run some errands with Flaire, but I'll be back at 4 to open gifts."

"Okay, we'll see you then. Here you go, baby." She handed Flaire the Tupperware bowl full of food. "Remember what we talked about."

"I'm going to."

He helped Flaire get in the car then made his way to Ezra's house, which was only a five-minute drive; she walked in the house, not bothering to knock.

"Flaire!" Ezra's little brother, Yasir, yelled as he and his little sister, Nyke, ran to her.

"Just say y'all miss me."

"We all miss you; you said fuck our family." Ezra's dad, Nygel, said, hugging her.

"I could never, y'all know I love all my blended families."

Ezra looked at her, expecting her to speak, but she walked right past him, making him suck his teeth; his feelings were hurt.

"You not gon speak to E?" Tyke asked her as she hugged him.

"We don't talk anymore; you know that."

Flaire's feelings were still hurt from their argument. Ezra's opinion means the most out of everybody, and every time they got into it, he made sure to throw up her flaws. She was over it.

After eating for another forty-five minutes, Keygan and Flaire were on their way to the jail.

~

Genesis started to clean, but Devon came behind her, hugging her; he kissed her cheek multiple times and smiled.

"Indigo gon do the dishes, come on."

"Where are we going?" She asked with a smile.

"Just come on."

He held out her jacket, making her put her arms in the coat; he walked her out the door, making her chuckle as she smiled.

By the way, he took, she knew he was taking her to the cemetery.

When they pulled up, he got out, opening the back seat grabbing the purple and white lilies, which were her mom's favorite.