Stefan held an thoughtful expression on his face taking in Lydia words as he knew she was right as while Klaus had taken his freedom away it was his own fault he had destroyed his relationships with his friends, his brother and Elena all the name of vengeance as he wanted Klaus to suffer the way he had.

" He cares for you, you know" Stefan spoke softly with a kind smile on his face turning his gaze to Lydia, " I may not like the bastard but I see the way he looks at you. The way i look at Elena. I care about you, Lydia and I know you see the good in him. It's okay to care about him and to let him in. You never know he could surprise you"

Lydia sighed heavily as her eyes flicked over to Klaus who was already staring at her ignoring whatever Caroline was talking about, " that's what I'm afraid off. I'm afraid to let myself care for someone I barely know. He's an asshole, but he can also be sweet and caring. I see this whole other side to him no one else sees"

Stefan followed her gaze, an amused grin appearing on his face at the look Klaus's was sending to Lydia, "He hasn't once looked away from you since you've walked through those doors. You scared off your feelings for him and that's okay but I've never seen anyone look at you the way he does"

The youngest Salvatore twirled Lydia around causing her to gasp in surprise as she landed in Klaus's arm as he smirked down at the raven haired girl smugly, "I'm glad you came, little wolf," Klaus commented fighting his grip of the brunette looking down at her in adoration and awe.

"Well, it was either this or binge watching cutthroat kitchen with Caroline" she muttered shooting the original a look who gazed down at her softly admiring her beauty, " I heard about Tyler. I don't remember giving him permission to leave" he muttered sarcastically with furrowed brows.

"Don't seriously" Lydia warned sending Klaus a threatening glare not wanting to speak about Tyler as the only reason he left was to break the site bond to the original so he could be with Caroline the girl that he loves. "Very well, on to more mannered subjects then. Like how ravishing you look in that dress" The hybrid spoke as he ran his eyes lustfully over the teen's body.

Lydia cheeks tinted pink trying to hide the blush that coated her cheeks, "I didn't really have time to shop," the raven haired girl muttered avoiding eye contact with Klaus who was looking at her like she meant the world to him, "And the bracelet I gave you, what's your excuse for wearing that?" Klaus questioned causing Lydia to chuckle lightly in amusement as her chocolate eyes met his ocean blue ones once again. "You know, you're quite the dancer," he commented as the two continued to dance in sync with the music.

"well, I've had training. I happen to be co- Miss Mystic Falls" Lydia proudly informed keeping her head held high causing Klaus to smile looking straight into her eyes, " I know" Lydia looked up at him in surprise as the two continued dancing with their bodies pressed together and eyes locked together not looking away from one another as they moved perfectly together until the song finished.

❀❀❀❀

"You like horses?" a familiar voice asked from behind the brunette, startling her as she moved her hand away from the white horse she was stroking turning her head towards Klaus before immediately looking away causing him to smirk as he walked closer to Lydia standing beside her.

"I'm not talking to you until you tell me why you invited me here" Lydia spoke stubbornly turning her attention back to the white horse attempting to ignore the original hybrid who found the hybrid amusing as he shook his head chuckling lightly and exclaimed, " You know why I invited you here. I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe?"