"It's always girls" she said, "how many girlfriends do you have, Uncle?" She grinned.

"There are so many, I don't think I can count them all in one day" he said and laughed along with her, "but you know, some calls could be important.. so I don't want you to touch my phone again, is that okay?"

"On one condition" the girl said.

"Go on"

"Waffles"

"Yes alright, let's get waffles for breakfast, okay?" He must've smiled because his voice held so much adoration. Y/n couldn't help but smile too, even though she was practically eavesdropping. So she raised her voice and asked, "is anyone there?"

"Oh my god-" Jisung exclaimed, "I thought you had cut the call" he was probably still talking to his niece, "shit- oh I'm sorry, no shit, shit is a bad word, don't say it Minhee-"

Minhee laughed, "it's a girl called y/n"

"What? Y/n?"

"Choi y/n"

"What the fu- NOPE, no bad words" y/n heard him slap himself, "but- oh fuck right, she's still on call-" he said and cut the phone.

It took roughly 10 seconds for him to call back;

"Well well well, to what do I owe this pleasure Choi y/n" his voice bellowed.

"For someone who cut the phone after realising that I probably heard your struggles with 'bad' words, you sound very confident"

He scoffed, "at least I didn't lose middle school elections and cried about it"

"You only won because you bought the votes with ice cream.. being rich and popular has been helping you since forever" she rolled her eyes but then realised he couldn't see her.

"Aw, are you still mad at me for that?" He asked.

"You haven't changed one bit" shechuckled, "and don't worry, I'm not mad.."

"Well, you should be" he said, "defeating you in those elections has been the single greatest victory of my life."

"You have very low standards, Han Jisung.."

"It's been so long since I heard you say my name, y/n"

"You should just admit that you missed me" she said.

"I did" he replied to y/n's utter surprise, but before she could say anything, he asked another question, "where did you even manage to get my number from?"

"Someone shared it on our old class group.. i saved it, just in case.... I'm not sure who shared-"

"YOU HAVE A CLASS GROUP?"

"Yeah?"

"Why am I not added?"

"Uh- we didn't think you'd want to be added" she said.

"Come on, I'm a very social person-"

"And also the sole heir of the biggest entertainment company" she said, "although, I'm pretty sure your niece would handle it better-"

"Haha, very funny. Add me in the group, please? "

"I wasn't trying to be funny, but alright" she said, "anyway, are we over the greetings? How have you been? How's your family and all of that?"

"You haven't asked me any of those yet, but sure" he said, "how have you been y/n?"

"As perfect as ever ." She said, "I keep seeing you in the news every now and then so I reckon you're alright..?"