"I'm saying" Jimin started again, "she wasn't really making sense... but I hope it'll get clearer.."

"So you were just smiling without even know what she was saying?"

"I do know the context.. but as I said, it'll be clearer soon.."

"Soon when? And what is the context?"

"Today. And I'm not telling you the context just yet.."

"Why won't you tell me?"

"I'm allowed to have secrets too.."

"But we don't have secrets-"

"Are you sure about that, Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Yes."

"Then why does Jungkook hate you so much?"

"He just does-"

"You always say that... I know the reason is bigger than both of you going after the same girl...."

"All three of us" Taehyung corrected, "anyway, you're meeting her today?" He changed the topic.

"For lunch, yes."Jimin decided not to push.

"Where?"

"I don't know.. she said she'd call me"

"So it's a date?"

"Not really"

Taehyung sighed, "alright whatever.. I'm gonna make breakfast for her.. it's gonna be time for our classes soon."

"Tae-" Jimin said before Taehyung could cut the call.

"What?"

"I'm not trying to steal y/n away from you-"

"Funny." Taehyung said, "anyway, expect a call from Jungkook soon" he warned Jimin and cut the call.

———————-

"Yes?" The voice almost seemed automated but it still sounded like a child. Y/n was taken aback, I thought this was his personal number, she thought.

"Hi- uh, is this Han Jisung's number?" She asked. (A/n: YES FROM SKZ- I'm a stay now and my bias is Seungmin and bias wrecker is Jisung.. but all in all, OT8...WBY?)

"May I know who this is?" The person asked.

"It's Choi Y/n" y/n locked the door behind her. She had left early that day, had some errands to run before classes. She had left a note for Taehyung because she assumed he was still asleep but while leaving she heard him grumble on a phone call.. she thought she heard Jimin's name too...

"Do you have an appointment, Ms. Choi?"

"I do not.. but isn't this his personal contact?"

"I'm his secretary, Ms. Choi.. everything is supposed to go through me.." she said, "if you don't have an appointment, I'm afraid I cannot make you speak to him."

"But I'm an old acquaintance-"

"Yes, we get lots of calls on a daily basis saying the same thing-"

"What are you doing with my phone again?" There was a low rumble and giggling sounds at the other end followed by a whine, "Minhee, how many times have I asked you not to pick up my calls?"

"I'm sorry Uncle" the girl giggled again. It was the same voice that had just spoken to y/n but it seemed more childlike now, "but why do you get so many calls? Your real secretary seems pissed off too"

"Famous people get more calls" he said. I assumed that he was thinking that the call was cut, "and since I'm the most famous person, people can't help but go after me-"