"Yah! I told you to not doing that anymore! Yuri, he is so handsome and kind! Why did you do that to him?" asked Minju madly while they stopped from walking.

Yuri turn to Minju and smirked. "I already said I'm not interested with boys. I'm not straight like you too. I want a girlfriend." Minju heavily sighed.

"You still waiting for a girl from vending machine? Yuri it's almost 5 years! You don't meet with her anymore! Maybe now she already have a boyfriend or girlfriend. We don't know!"

Yuri squeaked and she stares to Minju. "Yes. I'm still waiting for her and forever waiting for her even she already have someone who own her heart. I just want her and not that Hyunjin or Jihoon!"

Minju heavily sighed and squeaked. Yuri then walked leaving her alone. Minju stroke her hair frustrated. "That Yuri.. God! I can die easily just taking care of her stupid love story!"

she mumbled alone and then saw Yuri was far away, leaving her. "Yah wait for me!" yelled Minju again and chased after her bestfriend.

A GIRL with short red brown hair was walking out from her house. She running to her car and turn around. She bite her lips madly.

"YAH CHOI YENA UNNIE!! Can you hurry up we will be late!" yelled her to her twin sister. Yet, a girl with blonde hair named Yena running out from the house.

"Aishh can you be patient, Choi Chaewon?! Okay let's go!" mad Yena back to her twin as she run to the car. Chaewon rolled her eyes and get inside the car.

Yena also get inside the car and Chaewon start the engine. She then drive leaving their house and go to their college.

They finally reached their college after 20 minutes. Both Chaewon and Yena get out from the car and walked inside the college.

"Now, how? We just a new transferred from UK and we don't know where to go―"

"Can you shut up just for a second, Chae? Why did you was so panicked?"

Yena cutted her off make Chaewon pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest. Yena rolled her eyes and look around her. She realized everyone's eyes were on them.

"You said your girlfriend studying here right? Where is she?" asked Yena and Chaewon suddenly smiled. "Yes, I almost forget about her! She said she was in Chemistry course with her bestfriend."

Yena nodded. "Then, let's go to the class. You said we were in the same class with them right?" Chaewon nodded and they walked along the coridor to searched for Chemistry class.

Chaewon look around her and suddenly she saw a girl that made she smiled widely. "MinMin ahh!" shouted her and Yena make a disgusted face.

Chaewon run to her girlfriend and hugged her tight. Yena leaned closer to them. "Hey Chaewon ahh, finally I can meet you!" replied her girlfriend excitedly.

"Enough with your lovey dovey, Minju ssi, Chaewon ssi." interrupted Yena make Chaewon glared to her and Minju chuckles.

"Luckily you guys didn't late. And I can see that our Yena start to be famous in this college huh?" tease Minju make Yena feel weird.

"What do you mean, Min?" Minju rolled her eyes and look around them. "Don't you realized it? Everyone's eyes were on you guys mostly you, Yena! They start to fangirling you!"