Epilogue

A very long epilogue which no one asked for, enjoy it!

Nanon's POV

3 months later

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt two hands caressing my cheeks. I automatically smiled thinking of Chi waking me like this. As I came from shoot very late I was very tired and can't open my eyes. Yes, I was selected and casted as main lead in Mr.Singto's new movie. As expected my dad didn't agree, but Chi and uncle Off helped me to convince him. So for the past two months I am busy with acting classes and shoot.

Then I felt him lean on my stomach and poking my cheeks. Why does he feel light?
He kept on poking my cheeks so I caught his hand, wait, why it is so small? I quickly opened my eyes to see Pearl grinning widely.

Pearl is our neighbhour P'Yihwa and P'Cho's 3 year old daughter. They moved here around two months back. She used to come here and play with us when P'Yihwa comes to ask any help. She is such a cutie, she mostly plays with Chimon because I was away for some acting class or shoot. But still she also liked me because of my dimples. She said if Chimon had dimples like me, she will not get away from him and talk with me! Can you believe that?

"P'Chi... P'Nano is wakey!" She said happily. I groggily got up from my position and made her sit in my lap.

"Pearl did you wake him? I said he is tired no?" Chi came in asking seriously. But who can get angry on that cute little angel?
"No P, he was wakey, Pearl didn't do" she said innocently playing with my fingers. I chuckled hearing that.

"Nano, I am sorry, P'Yihwa said she had some important work, P'Cho is out of town and her friends were also busy. So she asked us to babysit her. I already told Pearl you are tired but she sneaked away" he explained.

"Its fine Chi, I was not that tired" I said yawning. He just gave a sarcastic smirk. "Yeah, not tired at all" he said and left the room. Pearl also got up and followed him. I brushed my teeth and freshened up and came to see him feeding her food.

"Did you prepare that?" I asked slightly scared. We both still suck at cooking and I didn't want Pearl to get food poison and face the wrath of P'Yihwa. She can be scary if she wants.

Seeing my scared expression he laughed. "No, P'Yihwa made her food. I just had to reheat it" he said. "Okay" I said and went to get coffee for me.

"Its bad. Milk is only good" she said pointing to her sippy cup with milk. "But P like this" I said pouting. "Okay but don't drink always" she said in strict tone. I can't help but pinch her adorable cheeks.

"Pearl, you should not talk while eating, come here, say aaaahh" he was trying to feed the remaining food. He was looking so cute with her and trying to baby talk with her. My heart can't handle this much cuteness!

"Why looking at us?" Pearl asked when I was admiring them

"Why looking at us?" Pearl asked when I was admiring them. "Because you both look cute" I said making her smile happily and Chi red with heavy blushing.