Chapter 35: Apple

Nanon's POV

"Ok...you are looking good. Now confess" he said from behind the camera.

"I love you Chi"

He was shocked. "Nano, you said the wrong name" he said to correct me. After few seconds he held his camera again, "Now confess correctly" he said. I didn't know what to say. I am now sure I no longer loved her.

"Chi...I will record it when I am alone" I said avoiding his intense gaze.

"Ohooo you are feeling shy! You want to record it alone huh?!" He said in a teasing tone. I just smiled back avoiding his eyes. We stood there for few minutes taking in the beauty of the place, then we are back on the road to Apple's house.

We stopped in front of the address and rang the door bell. A young girl may be 2 or 3 years younger than us opened the door with a welcoming smile. Since we already talked to her in mobile, it was easy to mingle.

Her house was not too old, but not new either. It was comfy, with small garden area at the side. There were many trees on the other side providing cool breeze.

She gave a us lemonade, said it was from their garden. It was good and the girl was very sweet.

"Ok, let's do what we came for" Chi said and grabbed his camera.

"Apple, convey your wishes" he said smiling to that girl.

"P, can we shoot it outside?" She asked hesitating. "Oh sure, there is nothing wrong in outdoors" he said and she led us both to the garden at backside.

She stood in front of a tall rose bush. The plant was well maintained and there were few yellow roses, some buds and some dried.

"Ok P. I am ready" she said to us, while we were busy watching all the plants in that garden.

"Ok Apple, start now" Chi said after standing in a place to find a perfect angle.

"Hello P'Puimek! Happy birthday! I wish you all happiness and good health. I pray you successfully achieve your dream. How are you P? You said you will be in touch, but there is no trace of you. Do you remember this plant? We planted this together. As promised we are taking care of it, but you are not here to witness. I miss you so much P! Call me or message me, I haven't changed my number. Happy birthday P! Love you soo much"

The girl conveyed her wish ending with a small finger heart. It was so lovely. Its evident this girl adores Puimek!

After taking a garden tour and seeing all the plants we decided to leave. She even came till the gate to send us off. We bid our goodbye and turned, suddenly the girl called us.

"P, did you get wishes from my brother?" She asked hopefully. I don't know who is her brother. Chi checked the list and shook his head.

"Your brother name is not mentioned here" Chi said after checking and the girl pouted.

"My brother and P'Puimek dated for amost 3 years, but they broke up 2 years ago. I think that's why P'Namtarn didn't mention him.But I am sure if you added his wishes, she will be happy" Apple said.

"I don't know Apple. I don't think its a good idea" Chi said to convince her.

Something in my mind said there is something more to this. I stopped Chi and asked to Apple,

"Where is your brother?" Her eyes immediately lit up.

"He is in boxing academy. Give me two minutes, I will take you there" she said and went to get her keys,

"Apple, is your brother boxer?" I asked.

"Yes P. Boxing is everything for him" she said and went inside. Everything clicked now.

This is my story. I can recite the dialogues in my sleep...

I recalled how she said it was her story. I thought she wrote but no it was really her story. I guess that's how they broke up 2 years back.

She came back and drove in front of us guiding to the boxing academy. After 10 minutes ride, we reached there and she led us inside.

The academy was small but filled with many people. Some were stretching and warming up, some were practicing on their own. There was a elevated ring at end of the hall and there was a small crowd of audience watching the fight.

"P'Victor!" The girl called and the one who just knocked out the opponent looked at our direction. He removed his safety gear and then only I got a clear look of his face.

It was the cab driver!

One who encouraged me to go for audition!

___________________________________

Finally everything is falling to its place. Or is it?

Please do vote and comment your thoughts.

Thank you for reading💖