Chapter 10: Permission

Nanon's POV

At present

"Then what happened? Did you like your job as he said?" Fiat asked.

"No, I didn't like it but I got used to it after 6 months"

"What? 6 months? Why didn't you say no, atleast to this?" Arm asked. "If You didn't like your job, you should have said to him, maybe he would do something to help you" he said.

"To be honest I have not done any job before. I didn't want to upset him"

"Not upset him?" He laughed mockingly.

"It was because of commitment. I went to work with him, squatted or seated in toilets, had lunch with him, squatting bussiness again, came back home with him..."

"Haaahhhhh..."Fiat gave a loud, fake yawn pretending to feel sleepy.

"Hearing itself is boring for you, then think about my life! How boring it was!"

"You brought it upon yourself bro" Fiat said.
"You should've took a chance and said to him atleast. You should stop being coward atleast for your own good!" Arm said. It did make some sense.

"Everything was boring until..."

---------

6 Months Before

As usual I was seated on a toilet seat with uncle Off who was giving some instruction to P'Gunsmile. "Excuse me sir" Jane approached breaking our discussion.

"Sir there is a woman waiting to see you. She said she need some help from you." She explained.

"Ok, bring her in" uncle Off said and she left.

"Hey Nanon" a beautiful feminine voice caught my attention. It was Puimek at entrance along with Jane. I just waved my hand with a big smile.

"Oh, is she your friend? Then ask her what she needs and if its possible help her. I am leaving for a meeting" uncle Off patted my shoulder and left with P'Gunsmile.

"What are you doing here?" she asked looking at me from top to bottom as I was still seated on toilet seat. Damn...I am embarassed now.

"Please don't ask about it. By the way why are you here?" I asked giving sheepish smile.

"I am working as assistant director of Mr. Singto Prachaya"

"What?!" I asked jumping from my seat. She is working with great director Singto!!

"Yeah. We are in search of location to shoot some scenes. This place looks suitable to scene. That's why I came to ask permission to shoot for 6 days" she said.
"6 days? Why not? You can even take 16 days, its my company" I agreed enthusiastically.

"Are you serious?" She looks doubtful.

"No, actually its my father in law and my husband's company" I said and she was surprised.

"You are married already! Look at you all grown up" she said. "Will it be okay to them?" she asked again.

"Ok let's do this. You give me your number. I will discuss with both of them and inform you" I gave my mobile and she saved her number.

I then took her on a small tour around the company showing all the divisons.

----------

Chimon's POV

I was on my way to cabin when I heard Nano laughing. Did he got any new friends? He was always in his place and comes to my cabin only during lunch. What is he doing here at this time? With all curiosity I looked at direction where his voice came from.

"Ok Puimek I will call you later" he said and gave her a hug. It was just friendly hug, but I can't help being jealous of her. Why the hell she is here? My Idiot of a husband was still happy even after she left. Now, Can you blame me for being jealous? When he saw me he came inside with all smile.

"Nano, who is she?" I asked expecting his answer. I don't know why I asked like she is some stranger.

"Its Puimek, we met her on black gift that night? Did you forget already?" His dimpled smile was now annoying the hell out of me.

"Oh! P'Puimek!" I might have stressed the 'P' more than necessary.

"Its just Puimek now. She asked me to call by her name" Control yourself Chimon. He is your husband. You will regret if you damaged his beautiful face. It was taking all of my willpower to not hit him. I know I might be over reactive.

"Okay, why she was here?" I came to point.

"Oh, she came to ask for permission to shoot for 6 days here for director Singto's new movie."

"What did you said?" I hope he didn't agree.

"I agreed. It will be nice to have all artists here for shooting right?" He asked in full enthusiasm. Is he serious?

"Are you dumb? If they did shoot here, where will we go and work? How can we deliver the order in time?" I asked and immediately his face fell. Everyone were looking at our conversation now.

"Chi...calm down, don't raise your voice" he said looking around uncomfortably. "Uncle also agreed to shoot" he said and as if on cue my dad came.

"What's happening here?" He asked sensing the tensed aura around us. "Dad did you agree for shooting here for 6 days?" I asked him.

"First of all lower your voice young man. Second, I don't know about any shoot" he said calmly. I pointed my gaze to Nano.

"Uncle you only said to ask what she needs and help her" he said silently.

"But we can't help her with this Nanon. We have orders to deliver. So you call and inform her" my dad said and Nano immediately left. He is angry now.

--------

I came back home and he is not here. Where did he went? He left early and didn't even wait for me. He went taking a cab. I changed into some casual wear and sat on sofa waiting for him.

I did went over board today afternoon. After all he didn't promise anything or signed any contract with them. He agreed because he thought we will agree with him. He is still new to business so he decided without thinking. But I let my jealousy get the best of me. I noticed the little hurt in his face before he stormed out. I should apologise when he returns. So I was waiting for him.

He came after an hour. He was whistling some happy tune. May be he went out with Ohm.

"Hey you are home, where did you went?" I asked him looking up from my work. He was near dining table drinking water.

"I went to meet Puimek."

___________________________________

I was watching GMM BORDERLESS live, waiting for some Namon BL. But all we've got is MY PRECIOUS trailer. Atleast we've got something (that's how I consoled myself).

So, How was today's chapter?

Please do vote and comment your thoughts.

Thank you for reading💖