Chapter 32: Let it go

Nanon's POV

"Chi...this place..." I mumbled.

"What about this place?" He asked yawning tiredly.

"This is a love motel..."

"So what? Its only for a night. I promise I won't do anything to you. Now go get a room, I feel sleepy" he said yawning again. Before I could say anything, the rain was getting heavy. So we rushed inside to escape from rain and got a room.

We walked past many rooms. Our room was last at the end of the long corridor. He was silently following me. As soon as we reached the room, he removed his shoes and plopped on the bed, on his stomach. He always sleeps in this position when he is tired or trying to get sleep. I knew after living with him for a year.

I stood silently observing the room. It was very small with small attached restroom. The bed was large enough for two people. But I decided to sleep on the small love seat in the room. I went to other side and picked the pillow. He stirred and opened his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked stinking his eyes. "I am going to sleep there" I said pointing to the loveseat.

"Why there? If you want to sleep alone get out of the room. I don't mind whether you sleep in corridor when it is raining" he mumbled. I stood there blinking. Was he serious? Or just teasing?

"Hey dumbo! Just shut and sleep here" he said frustrated and I did as he told. I placed the pillow back. After refreshing, I came to sleep beside him. He was fast asleep by now. He was still on his stomach with his face facing me.

I saw his face as if it was my first time seeing him. With the dim light entering the room, his features were clearly visible. His tired but cute eyes, small lips, soft cheeks, clear forehead covered with his bangs as usual. I was trying to etch this view in my memory for no reason.

My mind decided to take a nostalgic trip. It was flashing some beautiful moments when we were married. The day he asked me to marry him, our simple but happy wedding, our awkward wedding night, which made me chuckle lightly, how we tried to cook, how we played that day in kitchen, my first day at work, that encouraging hug, our happy lunch breaks, sometimes where we cuddled to sleep, everything replayed in my brain.

"Nano! What are you doing?" He stirred again. Then only I realised how close I was to him. I could almost feel his warm breath on my face. I don't know how I moved towards him.

"Uhm...nothing" I said awkwardly moving from his personal space.

"Go to sleep. We have to wake up early" he said and turned to face other side.

Thank god he was my friend. If it was any other person, they would think I am some creep. I turned to other side and tried to sleep.

After few minutes I felt his arms around my waist. He must have moved in his sleep. So I ignored. I closed my eyes again.
Wait! Why is his hands moving upwards caressing my abs? I quickly turned to other side to face him.

Instead of sleeping, he was also looking at me with mischieveous glint in his eyes.

"Chi...wha...what are you doing?" I managed to speak which was barely a whisper.

"What you wanted me to do!" He said winking.

"What? No...I didn't want that" I panicked but he was still calm.

"Really? He asked smirking. "I thought you came to kiss me" he said seductively. What is happening?

"Nooo..." I whisper yelled. "What made you think that?" I asked back.

"I saw that look in your eyes Nano! Nowadays the way you look me is different. I can tell" he spoke slowly. I gulped. "So I thought you might want to...but I was wrong"

"No I want to" I don't know where I got the courage to say that. He threw a victorious smile.

In a flash of second, his lips met mine. I was shocked at first, but slowly responded. He pulled away after few seconds smiling shyly.

I grabbed his neck and brought his face close. I captured his lips in a passionate kiss. His hands caressing my hair, I kept nibbling his lips asking for entrance. My other hand sneaked inside his shirt, touching his skin underneath. This sudden touch made him gasp. Grabbing this opportunity, I let my tongue inside his warm mouth. I tasted his sweet mouth, he let out a small moan triggering me. We both parted for air. Both of us panting from the ecstactic kiss.

He leaned in again but I stopped him. "I don't think I can control myself" I said still panting.

He got up on top of me, his knees on both sides of my waist, straddling me. "No one asked you to control. Let it go" he said opening his shirt button and leaning down for a kiss.

I captured that sinful lips again like a starving beast.

Let it go....that's what I did.

___________________________________

Ohoo things are getting steamy😉

Please do vote and comment your thoughts.

Thank you for reading💖