Chapter 1: Question

It was a rainy night when Nanon and Chimon reached the bar. They went to their usual 'Black gift' bar. First time they went there was during their freshman year in college as the bar was newly opened in their area. Since they liked the ambiance of the bar it became their usual hangout spot. They were friends with every staff and knew the bar like back of their hand.

As soon as they entered the bar Nanon started ordering drinks for them. He is very happy because some miracle happened and he finally cleared the arrear paper. He is a graduate now! Atleast this will save him from his dad who constantly mocks him.

"Hey Chi why are you unusually quiet?" Nanon asked Chimon who looks quiet unlike his usual self. The normal Chimon would have drowned himself in drinks celebrating his friend's success.

"Where is Ohm? When will he come?" Chimon asked looking bored.

"Oh my god, did god got irritated and turned down my voice? Am I gone mute? What will I do now? How can I make fun of you guys if I am mute?" Nanon said dramatically since Chimon ignored his question.

"Whoa calm down will you? You are not mute but very soon I will become deaf if you keep shouting like this"

"Phew thank god. Now I am glad since I know my sweet voice is safe and your ears are working. Also I texted him he is on his way"

Chimon chuckled at his antics. He wonders how and why he became friends with him in first place. But still they are the best friends he could ask for.

"I am here my dear friends" Ohm yelled as soon as he entered the bar.

"I never thought this day would come! Non cleared his paper!!" Ohm was truly happy for his friend. He knows that idiot took engineering for them. He felt guilty when he struggled with his papers. They should have strictly opposed his decision and made him choose what he was intrested.

"I too never thought you would leave your loving queen and join this poor man's party" Non replied back.

Yes. Ohm got married 8 months ago. It was arrange marriage. Fah is a sweet girl. Both Nanon and Chimon liked her. They thought she would be perfect for Ohm. Now they are happily married.

Suddenly Ohm's mobile started ringing, display showing 'My love❤'. He immediately picked the call.

"Hello baby...yeah I am with them....no no I am not drunk baby... ok baby I won't drink too much...I know baby I will not drunk and drive...I will be home soon baby...don't be angry na...love u baby"

Both the friends know Fah was not a controlling wife. She just cares and worries for Ohm. Still Nanon chose to tease him.

"Ok baby...love you baby...will be back baby" Nanon mocked Ohm.

"She is my wife I am calling her baby, does it bother you? You are just jealous of me" Ohm replied.

"You had an arranged marriage dude but you are acting all lovey dovey as if you've been in love for years"

"There is a thrill in arranged marriage Non. You get to meet a stranger, share and trust your life with them. It's not like getting married to a person you loved for years"

"Moreover you will also be in my team in future. As far as I know you don't have a love life. So mostly your parents may find a suitable boy or girl for you to marry. So don't tease me". Ohm said seriously.

"As if that will happen. I will never marry a stranger. Even if it is not love marriage my husband or wife would be a person I've known for years" Nanon replied with his usual charming smile.

"You are so confident as if you wrote your fate" Ohm said.

Ohm and Nanon started bickering about this marriage topic. Chimon who was observing their conversation slowly smiles. Looks like he got something to solve his problem. He gently patted Nanon's shoulder calling him. When he got Non's attention he asked with hopeful eyes,

"Nano, shall we get married?"

___________________________________

Fah Yongwaree as Ohm's wife. Though they were not paired in Eye for an eye series, I liked their interactions. So I made them cute couple here.

 So I made them cute couple here

Also, HBD Arm WC🥳 'Perfect man of GMM'

Also, HBD Arm WC🥳 'Perfect man of GMM'. I am a big fan of him💛

How was the first chapter? Do comment your thoughts and vote for this chapter

Thank you for reading💖