Chapter 25: Love Guru

Nanon's POV

"Why are you all supporting him? Can't you see he is wasting his time?"

I woke up hearing my dad's yelling. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. I saw the time, it was 7.30 in morning. I got up from the floor. I slept on the floor near the doorstep after crying. I slightly opened the door to see what made my dad irritated early in the morning.

"Uncle, he is not wasting his time. He really has talent" I can't believe I heard Chi's voice. I opened the door little more and peeked out to see. It was really Chi! He is really here!

"Uncle, watch this and see for yourself" Chi said and showed something on his mobile. It was the shortfilm I acted. My father wore his specs and my mom moved near him to see the screen. He was watching it seriously and I was watching him to see his reactions.

"Look at the comments below uncle. See how many people appreciated his talent" Chi said after the film ended. My dad was checking all the comments.

"It was not his sudden interest uncle, see this" he got his mobile and showed something.

I was trying to listen what he was showing. But I can't hear the dialogues because there was too much screaming of audience. Finally I found it. It was my play during high school! I can't belive he still has this video. He then showed the college play videos also.

"He is really passionate in acting uncle. I can guarantee you, he will not fail. He is so worried you are not speaking to him. He was saying to my dad yesterday, he misses you lot. Please talk to him uncle" Chimon held my dad's hands and asked in pleading voice.

Tears started streaming down my cheeks. If a give him an inch, he returns it in metres. This is Chimon. Just last night I apologised, not even properly. Like a coward I wrote in a card and gave to his father! But here he is convincing my father for me! He is too pure for this world! I closed the door and sat on my bed. After few minutes someone knocked the door. I quickly wiped my tears.

"Hey Nano" he slowly entered and sat near me on my bed. I just returned awkward smile.

"Hey, were you crying?" He took my chin and lifted my face to check.

"Ohoo I didn't think Nano would be big crybaby" he said laughing.

"Jujuju don't cry na...P'Chi will buy you chocolates if you are good boy" he started baby talking to me.

I just pulled him into hug. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and buried my face in his neck. Tears were flowing uncontrolled.

 Tears were flowing uncontrolled

"I miss you Chi" I said sobbing. He was caressing my back. "I also missed you Nano" he also said sobbing. We pulled back after a few minutes. I felt something heavy burden lifted off my shoulder.

"I got your card yesterday" he slowly spoke.
"I am also here to give you a card" he said and got something from his bag.

"My wedding invitation" he said and gave it to me. I was shocked. He got engaged only a week ago! I checked the date and wedding was in a month! Everything is happening too fast for my liking.

"This is too fast!" Without any filter I blurted out.

"Yeah, I know" Chimon said looking down. "I also wanted some time but Pluem's grandma is not well. She wishes to see his grandson wedding as soon as possible."

"You are happy with this wedding right?" I asked him. It is really stupid of me to ask. I can't do anything if he is not. Then why am I asking?

"I am neither happy nor sad. Time only should decide." He sighed heavily. "Get ready and come fast. We can go to Ohm's house. I will be in living room" he got up and left.

I also sighed heavily and quickly got ready.
When I came out he was having breakfast with my dad and I also joined him hesitating.

"I give you only 2 years. If you can't make it, then you have to do as I say" my dad finally said after that awkward breakfast.

I got up and hugged him. He was stiff at first but slowly hugged me back. I saw Chimon and mouthed thank you. He just showed his cute smile.

"Uncle, aunty here" he placed the wedding invitation in front of them.

"Oiii my baby Mon finally decided to say this to me. I was very angry you didn't invite us to your engagement party" my mom said with fake anger.

"Oww aunty, I am so sorry! Please forgive me na" he said showing his puppy eyes.

"Its alright, I was just kidding. I can never get angry on you" she said hugging him. "I wish Nanon would marry someone like you" she said and quickly his smile dropped. He regained his expression in a moment. I was also surprised but I know he deserves someone better than me.

We both left in his car to Ohm's house. "I heard you are trying to court P'Puimek" he said casually as he was driving. I started to sweat. Calm down Non...he is not your husband now. He is just your friend! I calmed my mind.

"Yeah...how did you know? Did Ohm said about this?" I asked smiling.

"I know you always had an eye for her. It is not hard to guess" he said smiling. "Did you confess?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Why?" He asked. "I am not sure whether she likes me" I said slowly.

"I will help you. Call her now" he said and I was just blinking. What is he thinking?

"Call her and invite for my bachelor party this weekend"

"Huh? Why she should come for your bachelor party? She is not even your friend" I said surprised. "And wait...you didn't say about this to me"

"I know you and that stupid will come even if I kept the bachelor party toninght. And if she agrees to come only because you invited, she is also interested in you" he said winking.

"Wow you are officially my love guru" I said bowing and he showed his palm as if he was blessing. I called her anxiously but she didn't pick up. The rest of the travel we were just talking about random things and finally we reached Ohm' house. We went to his flat and Chi went to knock the door. We could hear a loud bang and Ohm was yelling,

"That's it. Get out of my house Fah!"

___________________________________

Yayy! Finally the friends reunited! I know many of them will not be happy with Chimon accepting him quickly, but he is a good soul❤ he can't let his friend suffer!

And what's wrong with Ohm and Fah? Any guesses?

Please do vote and comment.

Thank you for reading💖