Chapter 40: I love you

The picture above is taken from IG: 3nchimon. Follow them for more amazing Namon artworks!

Nanon's POV

I woke up squinting my eyes to the bright light. Last thing I remembered was seeing the same bright light before everything went dark.

I got up and I couldn't feel any pain. Did I die and woke up in heaven? Wait, do I even have a chance to be in heaven?

"Game over Nanon, you are dead in that life" I heard Fiat's voice ahead of me. I tried to adjust my eyes and opened to see Arm and Fiat standing in front of me.

I looked around panicked to see where I am and found myself in Love court building where I got that golden ticket.
"Welcome back Nanon" I saw Arm and Fiat watching me with a smirk. "Did you enjoy the fate you decided?" Fiat asked in a mocking tone.

I ignored him and went near Arm. I was still in my knees and he was looking at me expectantly. "Please P'Arm, give me one more chance! I will definitely say 'yes' and correct everything" I asked pleading.

"Give me one good reason, why I should do that?"

"I love him. I want to live with him." I said immediately after he asked.

"Good reason but I can't do" he said casually.

"Please P'Arm..." I sounded desperate because I was.

"What about this life? He is still alive and you are also. You can live the life you wanted now itself" he said.

"But P, he is still angry with me. If I met him, he will definitely say yes to the divorce" I said worried. There was just an hour for our hearing, I was big idiot and made him mad even when he fainted.

"You haven't learnt your lesson!" Fiat said sighing.

Arm just smiled. "Non, instead of begging to me, go beg your husband. All he wants is your love! when or how you say doesn't matter to him" he explained like explaining to a kid.

Yes, if he was ready to leave altar for me, he will definitely think about before saying yes. I said to myself.

"You are getting late Nanon" he reminded showing the clock. I have to hurry. I got up and headed to the door.

"P'Arm, can I hug you?" He said he is god. It was ridiculous to ask. But to my surprise, he opened his arms wide. I ran and hugged him. "Thank you for everything" I mumbled and he just gave his charming smile. I hugged Fiat also and ran to the door.

As soon as I stepped out of the building, the building disappeared

As soon as I stepped out of the building, the building disappeared. But I had no time to ponder. I got a cab and went to court quickly.

When I reached there, he was seated in a bench inside the court premises. Ohm was offering him water but he refused. I quickly walked upto him, but his lawyer stopped me.