New Chapter 1

Credit to the artist
Please, reameber that English is not my main language so I apologize for any grammar mistakes. And yes the characters will still be around the age they are in mhs2 (well guessed age)
_
Acnologia smiled as Natsu, son of igneel, race down at him, with the power of the seven dragons layers combined into one attack. The black dragon finally understood, what the fire mage had meant and regretted not having understood it sooner. Something that his past self would see as natural.

With that his is soul shatterd, along with his body marking the end of the Apocalypse dragons rein as dragon king.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Acnologia jolted upwards as if he awoke from a dream. Holding his head with his hand the mage cursed at the coming headache. Slowly the dragon slayer stood up, his body shaking from the fight he had with the dragon slayers.

Leaning on a tree the black dragon could believe what he saw...his arm the one igneel ripped off, was back where it had been, a long deep scar marking the spot where it had been lost.

Looking around the clearing he was in acnologia questioned himself where he was, how he got there and if he was dead or alive.

Trying to smell the air he noticed that his dragon senses where going crazy, not abel to pin point any smell. "this is new" he mumbled while frowning.

Kneeling down next to a Plant Acnologia observed it, not having seen it anywhere before.

- - - - - - - -

Hearing heavy footsteps approaching the black dragon stood up facing the direction they where coming from. Huge creatures walked out of the forest and into the clearing he was standing on. All of them had white underbellys the rest of their body covers in yellow and green colors.

Their long necks where decorated by spikes and thick protective plates running down their back to the club like tail. Following them was a group of cow like creatures with Grey skin, black stripes and a crowned head.

One of the Grey creatures looked at Acnologia for a moment before following after the rest of its group urging a smaller one, what acnologia suspected to be a child, to keep walking.

Watching the creatures the mage was now sure he wasn't in earthland anymore. Being alive for 400 years he knew the creatures that lived and roamed the land.

- - - - - - +Time skip+ - - - - - - -

It had been almost two days since Acnologia ended up in- well somewhere. The Black dragon had rested in a cave he found behind a waterfall. There where a few annoying creatures aswell oversized insects and pumpkin looking trolls? But they where scared of easely.

It was also the first time where the dragon slayer found himself being abel to rest without feeling like his body was burning. It was one of the aftereffects of being turned into a dragon, the other one being abel to taste anithing.

- - - - - - -

Currently Acnologia was exploring the Cave as he heard voices.

"Cheval! Wait up!" a voice, which sounded like a girl, shouted and running foot steps could be heard. "I thought scriveners knew not to shout, so that they don't wake up monsters by accident." a nother teased sounding more like a boy.

Acnologia listened as the conversation between the two people went on. "Cheval I know that there aren't any "I will eat you in one bite" monsters here. And I know how to deal with the Velocidrome and Iodrome here"

With a few more steps the owner of the voices came into the dragon slayers view. It indeed where a boy and girl both around the ages of 17-19. The girl had short brown hair while the boy had long red hair that was tied and braided.

One thing that surprised Acnologia was the green wyvern that followed right behind the two. "and besides you and Rathi are still here" the girl sayd smiling sweetly making the boy sigh. "that doesn't realy mean your save with yelling like a Qurupeco..." "I wasn't!" "yes you where".

- - - - - - - -

The wyvern looked at the two sighing before notecing Acnologia. Quietly snarling at him it moved infront of the arguing teens. The red haired boy looked at the direction it was growling at, now spotting him aswell.

"who are you?"he asked in a calm voice resting a hand on the creatures head. "I could ask you two the same question" acnologia sayd crossing his arms. Walking forward the girl now stood beside her friend
"I'm Lilia. This here is my friend Cheval and his Monstie Rathi" the girl, Lilia, introduced herself and her two companions before hecticly adding something.

"Don't worry she is not going to do anything! Rathi only listens to what Cheval has to say- not like she would hurt you real badly if he told her so-...and your completely calm..." Lilia realized stopping.

The mage rose a brow "why shouldn't I be calm? It's nothing dangerous". Rathi looked annoyed by what he had sayd raising her head higer.

_