Chapter Nine: Dinner with Kachan

So because I'm stupid and can't write to save my life, I forgot to mention that the USJ was like a month after school started so Toga and Izu are dating now and Toga came back from shopping and is going to dinner

THIRD PERSON POV

After Izuku yelled at Tomura and kurogiri for an hour, he told them to go get nice clothes on and to look nice since they were going to dinner. At this moment Toga walked in, she gave Izuku a kiss on the cheek and asked what was happening, after he told her she started squealing, and dragged everyone to her room and started throwing clothes at them. 

Time skip to when they were at Katsuki's house

As everyone stood outside the door they heard an insane amount of screaming coming from inside, everyone just swear dropped as Izuku burst out in laughter while spamming the doorbell. After a minute the yelling stopped and the door was flung open by Katsuki, he told everyone to come in. Mitsuki walked out of the kitchen to see who was at the door.

MITSUKI'S POV

I was yelling at the little brat because he had invited people over without telling me when the doorbell rang, I told him to go get and he stomped of. After a minute of silence I decided to see who it was so I popped my head out of the kitchen. However what I saw made me start crying, there standing in the doorway was my best friend's missing child with  a bunch of other people. I rushed out of the kitchen to him and grabbed him in a hug, I was sobbing loudly by this point, I thought all evidence that the Midoriya family existed was gone but here was Inko's son alive.

THIRD PERSON POV

After Mitsuki calmed down, Izuku told her what happened, while she was sad about her best friend she was glad the boy survived. Soon after dinner was done and they sat down to eat. . . . That was when the chaos started 

Kurogiri, Tomura, and Toga watched in horror as several different bottles of hot sauce were sat on the table, katsuki immediately dumped a bunch of hot sauce on his food same with Izuku and the rest of the Bakugou's. Everyone took a bite and that was when Tomura flipped out , claiming he couldn't breathe, while Toga was screamed and fanning her mouth, Kurogiri kept flickering, Izuku was done at this point and started yelling at them that they were overreacting, katsuki started yelling at Izuku for yelling which caused Mitsuki to yell. The night ended with everyone not being able to speak after yelling so much.

Sorry I got sort of lazy at the end