Chapter Four: Where are the Midoriyas

This chapter will be from Bakugou's point of view.

Also in my AU Bakugou had called Izuku by the name Deku since they were able to talk.

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed until the old hag started screaming for me to come downstairs for breakfast. After I went downstairs I started eating breakfast, and then I remembered that today was Deku's birthday. I asked the old hag if we could get him a gift, the old hag said she liked that idea and told me to go get ready so we could go to the mall. 

Time skip to when they made it to the mall.

I loved going to the mall, there were so many things to buy. I grabbed the old hag's hand and dragged her to a hero merch store. After looking around I decided on a All-Might figure and Present Mic headphones. After that the old hag took my to the park to play. A few hours later we had to go home for dinner, the old hag told me we could go over to Deku's house after dinner.

After I finished eating I grabbed Deku's gifts and waited by the front door for the old hag. Once she was ready to go I grabbed her hand and started dragging her to Deku's house. Once we got there I stopped. The house felt off, the front door was open and there was white powder looking stuff on the front porch. The old hag gasped and started running to the door, once she got there she bent down to look at the powder. After a moment she stood up again and looking scared she walked in the house, I quickly ran after only to find out that the house had been ransacked. Most of the pictures of deku and his mom were gone along with a few pictures of us together with our family's. Exploring further i noticed deku's clothes were gone same with auntie's clothes and jewelry. All of the food was gone too. I told all of this to the old hag, she grabbed her phone and called the police. 

T I M E S K I P  to after the police investigated

The police told the old hag that all she could do was fill out a missing report and wait for the results on the powder. So the old hag dragged me to the police station to fill out a missing persons report. About a week later there was still no sign of deku, the results had come back and the powder contained aunties dna. The police believe that a villain broke in and killed auntie, and that most likely deku was dead. I don't believe that, so I'm going to find deku and bring him back.

Author here 

So halfway through I started working on my phone, since my laptop died, if there's any errors or something doesn't make sense it might be due to the autocorrect on my phone.

Next chapter should be out soon depending on how packed my schedule gets with school

Author out