Bandits - Ateez

The clock struck six when the four members of ATEEZ, the most vicious gang in the town gathered in the meeting room.

"OK guys listen.
If we trust the tip I received at headquarters...
the documents would be guarded in a
... what this says..

A rusty box..",

Yunho explained to his companions all set to give result to what would be the biggest robbery of Ateez.

"rusty box? Isn't that place full of those?", Yeosang squinted in confusion.

"Well, there's only one more thing the informer said...and it's.... Useless", Yunho made a sharp eye contact with his members after explaining the plan.

"Where to?", Seonghwa questioned.

"It's a Pawn shop."

"Anyways, I got the lock on the rusty box covered", Yeosang raised an eyebrow strongly hinting on his unflinching confidence.

Yeosang was known to get into anything he ever wanted access to

The only thing he could never get into was in someone's pants.

"I've got life insurance come at me bitch", the fourth member said out of nowhere.
"Jongho..focus!", Yunho returned to his plan while Seonghwa simply sat on the chair carefully listening to his companions.

"Jongho will take care of the owner, and I will search for any hidden traps.
After the mission is completed, Wooyoung will meet us outside with the car."

"Roger", Wooyoung nodded.

"... An old rusty box;
Definitely won't be in plain sight...huh...
it's gonna be a long night pirates!!", the four men do a modern hand flip version of a war cry before setting out in their 'obnoxiously invisible-in-the-night' van.
.

"Where are we exactly?", Jongho looked across the dimly lit street where a pizza shop was functioning in full bloom.
The freshly baked smell of pizza was churning the stomach of the youngest until he continued,

"Looks like the pawn shop isn't the only one getting robbed tonight!"
.
.
The four put on their designated masks in order to cover their identity and inconspicuously headed into the den.

oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara