Chapter 24

Russo's p.o.v

The cold wind was blowing my hair back in slow motion as I walked towards the school with my baddie music playlist blasting in my ears.

I was wearing one of Shay's bad mood outfits that I borrowed, hyping myself up for today's meeting.

Damyan approached me and he took my hand without saying a single word. He walked in the same vibe and tempo as me. He was wearing his Tom Hardy jacket and looking fine as hell.

As I instructed him this morning over our wake up call, he shall not speak to me this morning while I'm wearing earphones and will match my vibe the best he can.

He agreed and then delivered like a king.

He suddenly pulled out a pair of sunglasses out of his pocket and put them over his eyes. The man understood the assignment and then took it to another level.

Once my hype music was over I removed the earphones out of my ear and smiled at him.

"Good morning king."

He took his sunglasses off and leaned over, giving me a peck on the lips. "Are you really going to call me like that in public?"

"I thought daddy was a bit excessive in the morning even for us."

He pinched my cheek. "Do you ever wash that mouth woman?"

"Not after you kiss it. I want to savor your taste." I winked at him.

"I don't even wanna know what you listened to this morning." He looked at his watch. "You need help. I'm going now."

Pleasee. He loved it. I smiled cheekily and waved my hand. "See you at lunch."

He just waved me off trying to hide his smirk..

***

I tapped my fingers in rhythm over the desk. The student body presidents sat opposite of me. Each and everyone looked more imposing and obnoxious than the other.

Oh well. I would look like that too if I was president.

There were two girls and one guy. The guy was from an all-boys school, and one of the girls from an all-girls school.

Those were not the problem. The girl who had the audacity to sit in the middle, look at me like I'm trash and come from the only other mixed school in the district- was the problem I needed to worry about.

Of course she'd be petty enough to place the Christmas festival on the same day as us. She was the one who caused Bradberry a headache.

"I'm pretty interested in how this meeting is going to go since you're the only one in this room that's not a student body president." She said.

I smirked. "If I was a student body president I wouldn't have to hold this meeting."

She leaned back into the chair crossing her arms. "I think I speak for everyone when I say, why are we here?"

I chuckled. "Are you the president of the presidents? Woo sorry. Didn't know I was talking to the big guy here." I pointed at the others. "That's cute. Is she your boss?"

They didn't seem even a little bit amused that I suggested that.

"Why are we here?" The guy asked.

I went straight to the point."We're hosting a Christmas festival this year. Change your dates or drop it."

"Why?" The other girl asked.