Chapter 10

I was hiding behind the person in front of me, trying to finish the chapter of the story I was reading

I was hiding behind the person in front of me, trying to finish the chapter of the story I was reading. The teacher was explaining something on the board.

I brushed her hair back away from her neck to leave a trail of wet kisses, as I glided my mouth over her skin. She had her eyes closed, her hands gripping on my shoulders. I grabbed her thigh lustfully, lifting her leg. She wrapped it around my waist bringing me closer between her legs.. Her skirt was slowly riding up.

"Psssssst."

I tried to focus..

She was beautiful. Beautiful when she was innocent. Beautiful, when she laughed with vigor. Beautiful when she would give herself like this to me. Completely mine for the taking. Body and soul.

"Pssst."

My hand moved up from her thigh on the inside between her legs and I..

"Pssst Russo.psst."

I dropped my phone down annoyed to see who the fuck had the audacity.

Luca was waving a piece of paper at me. "I have the plan you need."

"Can this wait?" I whispered.

"Silence." The teacher spoke without turning around.

"I thought you said you needed it asap."

I looked down at my phone. "I'm in the middle of something."

He sighed annoyed and focused back on the board.

I quickly turned on my screen to finish reading. Now where was I.

My hand moved up from her thigh on the inside between her legs and I..

The bell rang louder than ever before. People jumped up from their chairs immediately.

"For next class.." The teacher was trying to speak over the noisy students coming out of their classrooms in the hallway.

I just need a second more to read this.

"What are you doing on your phone dude.." Luka came over and I instantly locked the screen.

"Topsecret. If you see, I'll have to kill you."

He handed me the paper he was working on.

I quickly scanned the paper. "This is genius."

Suddenly someone pulled the paper out of my grip.

I looked up and saw Shay staring at it.

She wore all black, dark sunglasses over her eyes but I could see her glare through them.

She was not in a good mood. Every time she'd have something going on at home she looked like a rockstar who's going through a hangover after a concert after-party. And there was always an unlucky victim on these days.