Chapter 4

Everyone was super supportive and I got too excited and um.. yeah here's a new chapter today hahah ❤

Damyan's p.o.v

What the fuck just happened?

She boldly proclaimed that she didn't remember me. Was I mistaken?

No, no, that was definitely her.

Was I that forgetful?

Did I change that substantially?

I stared at my angry face in the bathroom mirror while I was washing my hands.

What am I doing? Why do I care? Fuck this.

I ambled back to my classroom and sat down, slamming my legs over the desk.

I scoffed. So what if she doesn't even remember me?

Back then I was anxious for weeks. I wondered if my breath was bad, if my gym outfit smelled like sweat if I was in general a bad kisser? JUST WHAT WAS HER REASON to run out like a little gazelle?

No. I swore to myself after that time, I will never worry about shit like this again.

Focus on everything else but that.

And after making that decision, I was having the time of my life. Especially in high school. Baseball, friends, fun and power. Life was great.

"Damyan! There is someone here for you." Mateo, one of my classmates, pointed at the door.

He wiggled his eyebrows like it was something interesting and then leaned over whispering. "It's Elif Bradberry. The student body president."

The tall dark-haired girl was standing there waving at me with a smile on her face. I saw her way too many times since I got here for it to be a coincidence.

"Did you manage to settle with classes and everything?" She asked politely, her eyes sizing me up.

"Yes I did." I approached her.

"If there is anything you need, let me know. I will take care of it personally." She smiled again.

I crossed my arms and leaned on the door. "Is this special treatment?"

She stared at my arms, a bit distracted and then waved her hands in denial. "Of course not. It's my duty as the president to make sure all students are doing well and feel at ease."

Aham..

"I see." I nodded. "I'm doing well, as you can see.." I took a step back ready to get back to my seat.

"Are you joining any clubs?" She eagerly asked.

"Is it mandatory?" I glanced back.

"No, but it does look good on paper when you apply for university." She innocently smiled.

"I see. Well then I guess I'll join the baseball team." I answered nonchalantly. It was something I was thinking about anyways.

"Perfect. They'd be lucky to have you." She stayed there for a second before leaving the classroom.

"Ohooo." Mateo walked up behind me. "Interesting. She asked you to join a club and you did."

I turned around laughing. "The only thing I'm interested in is Baseball."

"Oh come on. She's obviously interested, she's taking the initiative to talk to you and she's hot. Why are you making life difficult for yourself?"