Chapter 12

Damyan's p

Damyan's p.o.v.

"Just a moment." I got off the cab running over to the house.

"Marciaaa!" I yelled at her. "Go pay the cab driver."

"What?" She peeked her head out from her room.

"Give the man money."

"You took a cab?" She muttered coming out with her wallet.

After paying the driver she got back inside. "Why did you get a cab when you can't pay for it, jerk?"

"I didn't want to freeze to death." I sunk on the living room couch, grabbing the blanket someone left there.

"Where's your jacket?" She leaned on the door frame. "Did someone bully you for the jacket?"

I laughed. "Nope."

She left the living room and I reached for the remote control. "What's there to watch.."

I hummed as I switched through the channels.

Something moved at the corner of my eye and I instantly got chills. I looked at the doorframe of the living room again.

She was lurking like some shadow, staring at me suspiciously from the corner.

"You're humming. It's a very chirpy hum." She walked in the living room "Why."

"Nothing in particular."

She suddenly gasped like she realized the reason.  "Oh my god, did you get on the line up?"

"Of course." I grinned proudly.

"Aaaa." She tossed herself at me. "Congratulations.."

Her affection attacks were violent as always.

"Ughh. enough.." I nudged her off.

"Should we celebrate tonight?"

"Okay."

"I'll call mom to go and buy the things we'll need."

She ran off to her own accord and I just sunk back into the couch. The weekend was too long.

I can't wait for Monday.

Russo's p.o.v

On my way home I was worried that I might be distracted while Shay talks, but boy was I wrong.

After complaining about what made her angry in the first place, she started talking about Luca and everything that happened that it was too good to miss out on.

"How can he like me? He doesn't know a thing about me."

"Well he tried talking to you and you opened up today."