"That Time The Assassin's Teacher Got Sick"

Balam (Newbie Teacher): Kalego no! You have to rest-.

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): I'm fine, Shichiro... it's just a fever... not a broken leg. And lunch is almost over... I can endure it.

Balam (Newbie Teacher): But Kalego you're burning! Please! Just take a break-!

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): I said I'm fine-!

[Dali walks in]

Dali: You aren't.

Balam (Newbie Teacher): Professor Dali!

Dali: Kalego, listen to me-.

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): I'm fine-.

Dali: No you aren't. Kalego, you can't lie like this. And cutting people off won't change that.

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): ...

Dali: Kalego, I know you. You are the protector of the school, you were one of the few young prodigies to ever enroll into the school with a Rank 4 Daleth. You are strict and your are fearless. But you need to rest when it counts. If you burn out, then you won't be able to protect anything.

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): ...I can't leave... Naberius Family members never take breaks... None... None...

[Kalego passes out but is caught by Dali holding and carrying him in his arms]

Dali: ...Professor Balam, take over Kalego's afternoon classes, I'm going to take him to the infirmary.

Balam (Newbie Teacher): Y-Yes sir.

--

Dali: I knew it. You're on the verge of a Wicked Fever...

Buer: Should we inform his parents?

Dali: ...No. It's better if his family doesn't know, create less tension for the fever. So don't say a word about this, understand.

Buer: Of course.

Dali: ...

--

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): Where... Where am I?

Dali: At the infirmary, you were having a Wicked Fever. Don't worry, I asked Professor Balam to take care of your classes and it's 5 minutes after school now.

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): No... No... How could I... D-Did you-?

Dali: Inform your parents? No. In fact, they think you're doing extra late after school training by me after school, so rest easily a little longer.

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): Why?

Dali: Well if I had told them, that fever of yours would have surely returned and you might have died from the stress of it. And we are teachers, we try to help our students like they are out precious treasures. To protect, to educate and to understand our students. You are my student as your teacher mentor. Always remember to rely on your teachers most importantly.

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): (Rely on your teachers.)

Dali: And if you ever need a break, just come to my office, I promise you your family won't hear a word about your short absence. You can rely on me.

Kalego (Newbie Teacher): Thank you... Professor Dali...

To Be Continued...