"The Assassin Who Got Proposed On Live Television"

(Note: This idea was originally scrapped from being Chapter 10 since originally the Demdol Games was supposed to be skipped here due to most of the plot would have been the same as the original. But I'm bringing back in late, as Chapter 11, so this would probably complicate the timeline, just be aware this chapter was suppose to go before Chapter 10's timeline, so I apologize for the confusion. This is Iruma's family reactions to the Demdol Games.)

[Kalego and Balam see Iruma appear on live television]

Balam: Isn't that... Iruma?

Kalego: Yes.

Balam: But why is he-?

Kalego: A Demdol? Because my other student asked him to be her permanent partner.

Balam: How do you know this?

Kalego: You know how I gave Iruma piano lessons long before the Music Festival?

Balam: Oh my god... you taught him piano because of this reason?

Kalego: That and the Chairdemon recommended me to him.

Balam: Are you still interested in watching?

Kalego: I was gonna skip it... but I wanna make sure he's gonna be okay until the games end.

Balam: What do you think is happening with the Chairdemon?

Kalego: Probably recording everything as we speak.

[During the Break The Targets Event, Kalego gets a call from Bachinko]

Kalego: Hello-?

Bachinko: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY IRUMA IS DRESSED AS A GIRL AND TRYING TO COPY ME ON LIVE TELEVISION?!

Kalego: If you're free to come over to Babylus, then come join me and Shichiro in watching and we'll talk about why there.

[A minute later]

Kalego: That was fast.

Bachinko: Now explain!

Balam: Iruma as the girl Irumi was a permanent Demdol partner for Kuromu. I just found out today.

Kalego: And I am his piano tutor for that reason.

Bachinko: And you two are okay with our kid in a dress on live television?

Kalego: As long as he doesn't do anything stupid, then he is free to do what he wants.

Balam: I think it looks cute on him. Stay until the games are over, Bachinko. We have snacks and wine.

Bachinko: ...Okay fine.

[Literally a minute later.]

Kuromu (TV): Because I'm going to marry her!

Kalego, Balam & Bachinko: IRUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

--

[Going back to the timeline of Chapter 10]

Sullivan: (*chuckles*) I knew asking you was the right call. Alright then, by the end of his first year, I give you my support and permission to make a blood adoption with him.

Kalego: Well now that that's out of the way. I have one thing to ask about Iruma, since we're all here and I'll be Iruma's father soon.

[Kalego looks to Iruma, kneels down but holds on to Iruma's shoulders so tightly.]

Kalego: (*evil aura*) Could you kindly explain why Kuromu proposed to you on live television, son?

Iruma: U-Ummm...

Balam: Y-Yeah! Me, Kalego and Bachinko watched everything and that whole situation itself was extreme! Kalego nearly left on a murder spree to the Demdol Games from that announcement!

Iruma: K-Kuromu was lying about the marriage thing... I-It was to rile up Gyari to give everything she had... I'm not actually going to marry her guys...

Sullivan: Oh boo, and here I thought I was going to prepare everything for your marriage.

Iruma: Grandpa no...

Sullivan: Grandpa yes!

Opera: I mean, if Master Iruma would to marry by my opinion, it should be Ameri. The Master has always spent alone time with her.

Kalego: That is true, she even made him part of the student council at some point.

Iruma: (Wait...)

Sullivan: Oh what about your little green friend! She's a possibility too.

Balam: I second that idea.

Kalego: No. Never. I'll sink that possibility with my bare hands.

Iruma: (Are they really-?)

Bachinko: What about that pink haired boy?

Kalego: You mean Asmodeus?

Bachinko: Yeah! He saved Iruma in the Harvest Festival knowing full well he would be disqualified. So he cares a lot about Iruma, so why not him.

Kalego: Despite the annoyance in that one, that is a good pick.

Iruma: (Are they really shipping me with my friends?!)

Everyone [Except Iruma]: Iruma, who do you see yourself with?

Iruma: (Are they all serious about this?! Even Professor Kalego? This doesn't seem like the type of thing he'd be into. B-But I don't think about this kind of love stuff! I-I wouldn't know if it's like or love?!)

Kalego: (I don't care for this marriage nonsense but I need to be prepared mentally for anything. Even if if it's a relationship with that green energetic gremlin!)

Kalego: So?

Iruma: W-Well... ummm... I-I never thought about this type of thing before... But if I would choose at the top of my head... I-.

[Hears knocking on the front door]

Iruma: Oh! Look at that! Saved by the door! I'll get it!

[Iruma rushes away]

Iruma: (That was too close! I hope this topic doesn't get brought up again!)

To Be Continued...