Extra: "The Assassin Who Slipped Passed His Teacher"

(Note: This was during the "Royal One" Arc where Iruma in his Evil Cycle tried to get a new classroom. Kalego, who made it clear to get the school's approval within 3 day, also took Iruma's summoning stickers he originally gave Iruma so he wouldn't use that to his advantage. Because this part was so short and most of Iruma's actions would had just been exactly the same as the original, I decided to make it a extra scene.)

Jazz: What do you want me to steal?

Iruma (Wicked Phase): Just some summoning stickers from Professor Kalego's pocket. He took them from me earlier.

Jazz: You plan to turn him into his familiar so he would sign?

Iruma (Wicked Phase): Not exactly.

--

[After Kalego realizes Jazz took a summoning sticker from his pocket]

Kalego: Give that back.

[Jazz gives the sticker back and Kalego leaves]

Jazz: Well that was a real fail.

[Iruma grins mischievously while holding Kalego's Book]

Iruma (Wicked Phase): Not quite, it was a perfect steal actually.

Jazz: Wait, isn't that Familiar Teach's-? When did you get that?

Iruma (Wicked Phase): The short time he caught you having the summoning sticker, his guard was down enough for me to take it. Now we can use this to get Professor Momonoki to help us.

Iruma (Wicked Phase): (Observing Class 3-E's skills that whole year really came in handy, especially with Nagisa's ability to people read was much difficult to pull off there then I thought that would be. But we got the book, that's what counts.)

Iruma (Wicked Phase): Now then, who's next?

To Be Continued...