Chapter 6 Part 3: Faster PussyCats Kill, Kill

Start from the beginning

Polly: Who are you? An angel?

The masked vigilante is given pause by this, he didn't know how to answer.

Masked Vigilante: I don't know. But what I do know is that you shouldn't be here, but I need to ask you some questions about Jason.

Polly: Jason? Why?

Masked Vigilante: Because...Because I wanna do the right thing, and the right thing is to find out who killed Jason. so will you help me.

Polly nods. The masked vigilante pulls out the brochure to the farm that he found in Jasons room.

Polly: Where'd you get that?

Masked Vigilante: Found it. Now, what is the farm and why was Jason trying to go there?

Polly: We wanted to get away. we were tired of being pushed away by our families.

Masked Vigilante: What do you mean?

Polly: The Coopers and The Blossoms hate each other. But me and Jason found each other. We wanted somewhere safe for our baby to grow up and not be in the middle of some family war.

Masked Vigilante: So did you find the farm or was it Jason?

Polly: It was Jason, I wanted to wait, till we graduated, but he wanted to leave in the summer.

The Masked Vigilante: Why not wait?

Polly: I don't know, but I do know he was trying to get us money for a bus.

The Masked Vigilante: Why?

Polly: I don't know but...

Suddenly, the alarm goes off. Polly begins to panic.

Polly: What's happening?!

The Vigilante rushes to the door window, he sees a bunch of guards coming to Pollys door, he quickly grabs pushes down a book case a barricades the door.

The Masked Vigilante: We don't have much time, you need to leave.

He releases Polly from her straps.

Polly: What about you?

The Masked Vigilante: Don't worry about me, worry about your baby.

Once Polly gets up. Guards start banging on her door. Polly screams from the bang, their isn't much time. The Masked Vigilante grabs a chair and throws it out the window, giving Polly a way to escape. Polly begins to climb when she stops.

Polly: Thank you.

The Masked Vigilante nods and Polly jumps out. The Masked Vigilante holds his ground, in front of the window, he is ready for a fight. He proceeds to crams his neck and his knuckles while guards continue to bang at the door.

bang

Bang!

BANG!!

BANG!!!

They've busted through.

- - - - RIVERDALE HIGH - - - -
Meanwhile, at the talent show, Josie and The Pussycats, including both Veronica and Valerie, are about to perform. When Veronica walks out, she trying to look for Scott and where he's seating, but no time because they begin to perform, at the same time, The Masked Vigilante is taking on security guards.

After the Masked Vigilante takes out the last guy, police begin to show up. He runs as fast as he can to not be seen. He escapes the same way he came in, through the cafeteria door and disappears after Police begin to start looking at the scene he left behind, with a dozen guards passed out on the floor, beaten and bruised.

- - - - RIVERDALE HIGH- - - -
After the talent show, everyone proceeds to the hallways of the school. Veronica has changed out of her Pussycats outfit, but is still looking for Scott. Suddenly she feels a finger tap her on the shoulder, she turns around to see Scott standing there, smiling at her.

Veronica: Oh my God Hey!

Veronica gives Scott a big hug, she was not hiding her excitement to see him. She breaks away from the hug

Veronica: Where were you? I left you reserved seat, next to my mom and Mr.Andrews.

Scott: Oh yeah, I came a little late so I sat in the back. But I was able to catch your performance, you were awesome.

Veronica: Thanks, I'm gonna go see my mom I'll be right back.

Scott: Yeah, no problem.

As soon as Veronica leaves, Scott cradles his side. He was hurt pretty bad from that fight at the sisters, but he wanted to keep up appearances for Veronica, the last thing he would want is to hurt her.

Jughead VO: Here's the thing about fear. It's always there. Fear of the unknown, fear of facing it alone... Fear that those closest to you are the monsters. Fear that as soon as you slay one, there's another monster waiting to take its place. Fear that there's one more boogeyman waiting at the end of the dark hall.

Meanwhile, Betty and Jughead have arrived at The Sisters, it mayhem. Police and Ambulances all surround the place. The two teens see guard after guard get pulled out in stretchers. They didn't know what was going on, all Betty could care about is her sister. When Betty, Jughead and Sheriff Keller arrive at Bettys room, they see no one there and a broken window.

Betty: Polly?

She slowly approaches the crashed window. but the one thing that caught her eye immediately was the scratch of blood on a shard of glass. Betty was scared for her sister and she didn't know what to do next.

Jughead VO: She was out there. Alone, bereft, unmoored... - Where was she going? - And what would she do next?